alinadenty@hotmail.com - Alina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

alinadenty@hotmail.com - Alina

Good day, my name Alina. I am from Moldova. My age thirty-five years old. I have a good job and a stable salary. I speak several languages, not only English. IMPORTANT. If you have distrust regarding my honesty or you are sure that I will prove something to you or justify myself! Better delete this letter! Of course, like any girl I dream about a family. My real goal is to get to know a man, maybe virtually. For me, age is actually doesn't matter. After all, I myself am no longer grown woman. Also, I consider myself a charming and discreet girl. I good cook and always keep clean. If you are need for such a woman, then let's get to know each other. My true goal is to find an interesting, confident man who has haveaspirations in life. Someone who won't complain about the past in life. Someone who strives rise up and develop. If your goal is just get a laugh or lewd behavior, just don't reply to this letter. It won't have any sense.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private email: alinadenty@hotmail.com

I will be glad get to know each other better with a interesting man, I'm waiting for your photos and story about you!

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 02:14:36 +0100
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hello dear friend!
PIC-19320.jpg
PIC-19320.jpg (39.32 KiB) Viewed 71 times