Dumb Scammer - techgeniusrecovery@usa.com - Techgenius Recovery

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Isabel-Craven
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - techgeniusrecovery@usa.com - Techgenius Recovery

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

I was once lured into crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $600,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I began to search for a way to recover my crypto.. I considered myself fortunate, that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert named TECHGENIUS RECOVERY. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any crypto scamming scheme. He is the best in the business and will do everything possible by the books to help you get your funds recovered. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I'm super happy and grateful for his exemplary services. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help via Email: techgeniusrecovery@usa.com or Whatsapp: +1(920) 571-6809.
Shalom!

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - techgeniusrecovery@usa.com - Techgenius Recovery

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - isabelcraven258@gmail.com