spylord@cyberdude.com - Spylord

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

spylord@cyberdude.com - Spylord

I know this might be irrelevant to most of you but if you've ever lost your cryptocurrency to these online scammers on the internet and you need help retrieving it contact spylord. Those people are amazing. They recovered my bitcoin that was stolen from me by an online scammer 2 months ago. I was very skeptical at first to trust them because there are lots of online scammers out there but after the lady who referred me to them assured me of how good they were , I decided to try them out and I couldn't believe my eyes when my 3.4 Bitcoin was recovered. I am sharing this so that these online scammers would stop getting away with theft. i'll leave their contact below

Email: Spylord@cyberdude.com
Whatsapp: +1(608)209-4451
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

wvanessa12

Re: Dumb Scammer - spylord@cyberdude.com - Spylord

Mod Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Using this medium, I would like to express my gratitude to SPYLORD BTC RECOVERY. They attempted to use their hacking expertise to help my husband and I retrieve our $500,000 worth of stolen cryptocurrency. We thought we would never get our money back from those phoney internet investment websites, so we were skeptical at first. but it worked and we got our money back. I'm so glad I found them early. They retrieved about 98% of the total amount we lost.
MAIL: Spylord@cyberdude.com
WHATSAPP: +1(507) 606-9477
TELEGRAM: Spylord