chistanley52@gmail.com - Stanley Ogbonna

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

chistanley52@gmail.com - Stanley Ogbonna

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Stanley Ogbonna
Financial Services Advisor at BHG Financial

Are you still in need of FC BG, SBLC and lease contracts, I've got a very good offer for you,

I am representative of Pintus group a private financial Service and Marchant bank, Offering Specialized corporate Financial Consultancy services. Strategic join venture marketing Opportunities.

Project Financing Services, As well as complete range of Hybrid and equity financing Services.

Our Services include:

1)Project Funding World Wide
2)Lending Trust
2)Joint Venture to Finance projects

3)Joint Venture Trust
4)Energy Fund, Asset Trading Trade Finance

5)Equity Capital Fund, Venture Capital for Companies that need Money Urgently (6)Institution Fund, Nation wide Commercial Funding,

7)Major Investment trading programs in PPP-HYIP( 8)Placement in PPP of Cash Funds, MTNs, BGs, Bank Draft, SBLCs, Listed Securities, SKRs.

9)Transfer/Download of Funds Server to Server, DTC, Grey Screen, Web link, EBICS, Blue screen, Target 2
10)Transfer/Triangular Funds Via SWIFT/MT103 and EuroClear
11)Currency Exchange Bank to Bank EUR/USD

12)Monetization of BGs/MTNs, Bonds, Bank Drafts
13)Sells MTN

And also be inform there is no such thing as upfront payment.
contact me chistanley52@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: chistanley52@gmail.com - Stanley Ogbonna

Stanley Ogbonna

Kindly contact me for project Financing Services, As well as complete range of Hybrid and equity financing Services.

Our Services include:

1)Project Funding World Wide
2)Lending Trust
2)Joint Venture to Finance projects

3)Joint Venture Trust
4)Energy Fund, Asset Trading Trade Finance

5)Equity Capital Fund, Venture Capital for Companies that need Money Urgently (6)Institution Fund, Nation wide Commercial Funding,

7)Major Investment trading programs in PPP-HYIP( 8)Placement in PPP of Cash Funds, MTNs, BGs, Bank Draft, SBLCs, Listed Securities, SKRs.

9)Transfer/Download of Funds Server to Server, DTC, Grey Screen, Web link, EBICS, Blue screen, Target 2
10)Transfer/Triangular Funds Via SWIFT/MT103 and EuroClear
11)Currency Exchange Bank to Bank EUR/USD

12)Monetization of BGs/MTNs, Bonds, Bank Drafts
13)Sells MTN

And also be inform there is no such thing as upfront payment.
Contact me chistanley52@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Stanley Ogbonna

we can deliver your SBLC and US Treasury Bonds without any upfront fees, kindly send your request to chistanley52@gmail.com for Procedure n DOA

Hans Neesantoes

Stanley Ogbonna

we can deliver your SBLC without any upfront payment, kindly send your request to chistanley52@gmail.com for Procedure n DOA