konivluba@gmail.com - Gulmiram

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

konivluba@gmail.com - Gulmiram

Hello Sweetheart How are things with you? My name is Gulmiram. I 'm a unmarried lady. I have no children. I have a college diploma. I want to find a sincere person to adore, respect and understand each other, to share common points of view. I have a wish to have by my side a loyal person who is able to appreciate the reassurance and the coziness of the family, supportive relations and mutual understanding. In other words, I need a darling who is ready for marriage. I am tired of playing games. I have a wish to meet a sincere guy who does not want to play games with me. You might make me happier by writing me an answer using my email. I 'm looking forward to your answer. Have The best time in your life.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: konivluba@gmail.com

All yours, Gulmiram.

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 17:44:54 +0100
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hello my great pen-friend
PIC-28401.jpg
PIC-28401.jpg (95.8 KiB) Viewed 426 times

LegalBriefs

Re: konivluba@gmail.com - Gulmiram

Hello Sweetheart! How are you doing? I am Gulmiram. I am a relation-free female. I haven’t got any kids. I have a college diploma. I am searching for a reliable fellow to adore, take care of and understand each other, to share common points of view. I want to have in my life a trustworthy dear who needs the comfort and the coziness of the family, supportive relations and mutual understanding. In fact, I am seeking a sweetheart who is ready for a family. I hate playing games. I want to meet a sincere darling who hates playing games with me. You might write me an answer using my e-mail. I will be hoping to receive your letter. Have many enjoyable moments every single day.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: konivluba@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 23:23:55 +0100
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hey man.
CAM54631.jpg
CAM54631.jpg (118.81 KiB) Viewed 388 times