ccn_humble@hotmail.com - Gordon Cheung

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

ccn_humble@hotmail.com - Gordon Cheung

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Gordon Cheung
From Engineer to Financial analyst

We are looking for SLBC provider face value
1) EUR 1B / China CITIC bank HK branch
2) USD 1B / DBS SG

Please feel free to contact me ONLY if you can follow our procedure below

Email ccn_humble@hotmail.com

TRANSACTION PROCEDURE:

1.Provider completes the due diligence within 48 hours. Provider will duly complete, sign and return the countersigned DOA to Buyer.

2.Within Three (3) Banking Days Provider’S Bank Shall Issue First Ready Mt199 Rwa To Buyer’S Bank. Then Within Three (3) Banking Days, Receiver’S Bank Will Reply Mt199 Rwa/Bcl.

3.After countersign the DOA, Provider and his bank will issue SWIFT MT799 “Pre-advise” as per the approved verbiage and extend a clear copy of the SWIFT to Buyer.

4.Upon receiving and verifying the MT799 “Pre-advise”, Buyer and his bank will reply SWIFT MT799 BPU to confirm and extent a clear copy of the SWIFT MT799 to Provider.

5.Upon receiving and verifying the SWIFT MT799 BPU, Provider and his bank will issue the “SBLC” via SWIFT MT760 as per the approved verbiage by bank and extent a clear copy of the SWIFT/SBLC to Buyer.

6.Upon receiving the MT760 “SBLC”, Buyer and his bank verify, confirm and release payment as agreed within five (05) banking days via SWIFT MT103.

7.Upon receiving and confirming the payment via SWIFT MT103, Provider will deliver the hard copy to beneficiary bank by bank-bonded courier within seven (7) banking days.

Golden rule: No upfront fee will be paid and transaction fee is always on supplier (this is the rule of REAL deal)

If you can not follow our golden rule then you might be a scammer and please do not contact me and waste my time. Thanks
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: ccn_humble@hotmail.com - Gordon Cheung

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Gordon Cheung
From Engineer to Financial analyst

Looking for SLBC provider face value
1) EUR 1B / China CITIC bank HK branch
2) USD 1B / DBS SG

We only stick with genuine bank procedure so
Please feel free to contact me "ONLY" if you can follow the procedure below

Email ccn_humble@hotmail.com

TRANSACTION PROCEDURE:

1.Provider completes the due diligence within 48 hours. Provider will duly complete, sign and return the countersigned DOA to Buyer.

2.Within Three (3) Banking Days Provider’S Bank Shall Issue First Ready Mt199 Rwa To Buyer’S Bank. Then Within Three (3) Banking Days, Receiver’S Bank Will Reply Mt199 Rwa/Bcl.

3.After countersign the DOA, Provider and his bank will issue SWIFT MT799 “Pre-advise” as per the approved verbiage and extend a clear copy of the SWIFT to Buyer.

4.Upon receiving and verifying the MT799 “Pre-advise”, Buyer and his bank will reply SWIFT MT799 BPU to confirm and extent a clear copy of the SWIFT MT799 to Provider.

5.Upon receiving and verifying the SWIFT MT799 BPU, Provider and his bank will issue the “SBLC” via SWIFT MT760 as per the approved verbiage by bank and extent a clear copy of the SWIFT/SBLC to Buyer.

6.Upon receiving the MT760 “SBLC”, Buyer and his bank verify, confirm and release payment as agreed within five (05) banking days via SWIFT MT103.

7.Upon receiving and confirming the payment via SWIFT MT103, Provider will deliver the hard copy to beneficiary bank by bank-bonded courier within seven (7) banking days.

** No upfront payment is requested and transaction fee is on supplier. Thanks
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.