susannecredit@gmail.com - Susanne Credit Ltd

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
LegalBriefs

susannecredit@gmail.com - Susanne Credit Ltd

Greetings

My name is Annabella Beus, I come from Leuven, Belgium.
I am here as the happiest woman in the whole world because my financial struggle has been resolved by this God-sent lender. I am determined to make this reputable loan company known to every loan seeker out there because of how seamless and satisfying their lending service was. I will and must be his name to the whole world. I'm so happy to say
that my family and I are financially stable again because of the loan I got from SUSANNE CREDIT LTD which was the sum of 140,000 euros . I am a widow with children who depend on me only since their father is no more .
I was financially unable to provide for my kids as there was no one to run to for assistance . After several failed attempts to get a loan from the Bank and other private lenders because of bad credit history ,I came across this lender on a forum with so many good reviews from people who already got a loan from the company . Trust me , there are very many good testimonies about their lending service .At that point I was convinced they are the lender I have been looking for. I contacted them at once , Their Loan Processing Team was so professional and helpful, Most especially their head of operations( Kathleen Roose ), she in particular mostly handled my loan process . With no delays I was approved for the loan and I received my loan amount of 140,000 on my bank account July 2, 2023.I really appreciate the good work of this reputable loan company which is why I am recommending them for your loan needs. Here is their official email :
susannecredit@gmail.com

Contact them today for any kind of loan and let them know I referred you
Thank you
Annabella Beus

Code: Select all

Subject: GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS LENDER AND THOUGHT TO SHARE
To: Recipients <abc>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 10:15:28 +0800
Reply-To: annabellabeus@gmail.com