Dumb Scammer - cybergeniehackpro.xyz

Other scams not covered elsewhere
harrietscheppes
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - cybergeniehackpro.xyz

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

HIRE A HACKER — PHONE HACK/SPY.
It took me too long to realize I had been with a wolf in sheep’s clothing. It baffles me why you will spend years with someone pretending you love them but deep down you just don’t care. I found out my wife wasn’t straight and her college friend whom she claimed was her best friend is her lesbian partner and this has been happening for over 5 years of our relationship. I felt betrayed and played, I wouldn’t have found out if not for Cybergenie hack-pro. Cybergenie hack-pro is a group of professional hackers and private investigators who operate with utmost secrecy and remotely. Contact Cybergenie for phone hacks, email and social network spying, and private investigations.
(+(1.2–52–51–2–03–9.1, WhatsApp)
(https :// cybergeniehackpro .xyz/, website)
I am a very satisfied client of theirs.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - cybergeniehackpro.xyz

Email address used by this dumb scammer - harrietscheppes@gmail.com

senadabenchow
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

RECLAIM LOST CRYPTO WITH CYBER GENIE HACK PRO

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

"Work smart and not hard" that's these scammers' slogan. They lure you with promises of luxury and lifetime riches without you doing anything besides investing in their investment schemes, and if you ever fall prey, they will siphon you of every penny dry. I fell their victim however was fortunate to be helped by the best recovery expert on Telegram: @Cybergeniehackpro

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - cybergeniehackpro.xyz

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - senadabenchow@gmail.com