exnerprohacker@protonmail.com - Exner Pro Hacker

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

exnerprohacker@protonmail.com - Exner Pro Hacker

I lost about $350,000 to 2 fake binary option websites as well but I am sharing my experience here so as to enlighten and educate everyone who is losing money or has lost money to a scam including binary options, dating scams, fake crypto investing scheme or platform, real-estate scams, Mortgage, and fake ICOs websites. However, EXNER PRO HACKER has been able to recover 90% of the money I lost to the scammers. I am pleased to inform you that there is hope for everyone who has lost money to scams. Contact ExnerprohackerATprotonmailDOTcom. He will help you recover your funds.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: exnerprohacker@protonmail.com - Exner Pro Hacker

I became a prey to crypto fraudsters in my 23rd year of life. Having invested $234,000 on a fake crypto platform. They continually told me the funds were increasing up until it was time for withdrawal and they got lost into thin air. Just for sheer luck, I found EXNER PRO HACKER on the Trustpilot site. @ Exnerprohacker@protonmail.com. As a child with military parents, life cannot be termed as normal like any other child’s basic life. You might lack the constant guidance needed growing up with your parents. But we love and respect them regardless. We have to go through both physical as well as emotional battles constantly in life. And yes, the funds are very much available in terms of allowances without fail, but we constantly face a lot of mistakes. Am 25 years old now and wiser with a better understanding of life. Seek help for such services. Get back what you have sacrificed a lot to attain.you are not alone.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

My name is stephanie. I want to share my cryptocurrency scam story and recovery of my funds. I am giving all credits to EXNER PRO HACKER for getting back all my funds to the last cent. I lost my life savings $107,340.28 on cryptocurrency website after following up the story of a nerd I saw on social media. At first, I was making money or so I thought as the platform was showing I was making money. After a few weeks, I decided to withdraw some amount but I was denied access to the funds. I got locked out of my account and on reaching out to the company, they informed me that I was suspected of violating international anti-money laundering laws. They later asked me to share personal information and more money. I had no more money left with me. I reached out for help from platforms like WRTV Investigates to get my money back but that did not help either. When I found out about Exner Pro Hacker, I had lost all hope. Am just thanking heavens that I found them. Here below is their email, don’t hesitate to seek out for their help.

Email: Exnerprohacker@protonmail.com

igotscammed

exner is a scammer and a liar. he cannot keep his word, goes back on his promises and takes more and more money from you. tried and tested scammer. stay away from exner pro hacker!!!

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Thank you for posting your experience with this scammer, and I'm sorry to hear you lost money to them.

You should be aware that you will now be on a "suckers list" and are likely to be targeted by other scammers, either claiming they can get your money back or with new scams.