magdana.doc42628@outlook.com - Magdana

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

magdana.doc42628@outlook.com - Magdana

Good morning! Dear the stranger, I wish to look, how much you wish to find and to meet with new and lovely the woman? My name Magdana I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I search the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. Dream of all my life - to meet love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: magdana.doc42628@outlook.com

I will wait your letter with huge impatience. All the best, Magdana.

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 14:56:33 +0100
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: happy christmas,
DSC27582.jpg
DSC27582.jpg (111.32 KiB) Viewed 2238 times