stevenharrington583@gmail.com - Steven Harrington

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

stevenharrington583@gmail.com - Steven Harrington

TRUST WALLET BITCOINS

$19.200,000 million BTC CLAIM AVAILABLE

My name is Steven Harrington, I work with the US Department Of State, As a FUND RECONCILIATION OFFICER / DIPLOMATIC OFFICER under the DEPARTMENT OFFICE OF THE FOREIGN MISSION) and I received an email from The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury regarding your NINETEEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS RECONCILED FUND, which has been approved and converted into A BTC BINARY CODE, I am currently in the position of the code and I will be guiding you on how you can secure your funds through TRUST WALLET,

You will be receiving your compensation funds through BITCOIN and all you have to do is DOWNLOAD TRUST WALLET on your GOOGLE PLAY STORE OR APPLE STORE, Then click on "I ALREADY HAVE A WALLET" After that is completed, I will further advise you on what step to take so you can IMPORT your converted funds ($19,250,000 USD) to your TRUST WALLET ADDRESS in just 2 minutes without any issues or delays.

NOTE: This is going to be a "WATCH WALLET" where you can easily view your funds on your TRUST WALLET, then once the verification is done, Your wallet will be ACTIVE FOR BITCOIN TRANSFER TO ANY OF YOUR WALLET OR BANK ACCOUNT, IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR OTHER MEANS, PLEASE STATE SO AND FIND INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REQUIRED STEPS TO TAKE IN OTHER TO CONVERT THE FUNDS.

FOR FURTHER COMMUNICATION, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CREATE A GMAIL ACCOUNT IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE AND DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CHAT SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE EASILY, I WILL ALSO GUIDE YOU THROUGH UNTIL YOUR MONEY IS REFLECTED IN YOUR WALLET,

ADD ME ON GOOGLE CHAT WITH MY EMAIL OR ADD YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION

I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL

Yours Truthfully
Mr. Steven Harrington

Code: Select all

Reply-To: stevenharrington583@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 05:00:32 +0200
Subject: TRUST WALLET BITCOINS
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]