romainehamil99@gmail.com - Romaine Hamilton

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
Hans Neesantoes

romainehamil99@gmail.com - Romaine Hamilton

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Romaine Hamilton
Investor and Wholesaler at Kingdom Works Pros LLC

ATTN: I am direct to a Global Family Office see I have attached the initial submissions for project funding.

Below are the items required after everyone in the business/project is papered up with the non-disclosure for the client's comfort and for GF to review any project. Please remember we are essentially an extension of the financial underwriters and investment bankers, thus, our view of the world (and projects) are through the financial schedules:

1.Unredacted bank statements (all pages must be included). Proof of Funds (most important)
2.Client Information Sheet (CIS)
3.Initial confidential NCND
4.Investor Data Sheet
5.Profit/Loss
6.Balance Sheet
7.Cash Statement
8.Letter of Intended Use of Funds
9.Project Budget
10.Project Summary
11.Complete Management Bios

Our Family Office - GF is an "institutional" market company. Every project must be solvent (10 million in liquid reserves minimum). Additionally, our set asides are $100 Million and up. Typical Closing Funding Allotment times are 60 days after all contracts are in place. If this is NOT the case - we have several other programs to get you there. 80% of all funding comes from the clients information that is supplied for submission.

Lastly, if a client is needing Capital for a project - every capital raise project requires a $15k retainer, and the client does receive a letter of engagement with the retainer language. The 15k is not paid until 1. we have all the required documents, 2. we have actually provided an offer to assist denoting that we are open to accepting them as a client, 3. the client accepting and then signing our letter of engagement, 4. IF Capital Raise, the 15k retainer is paid.

The projects are from:

*Real Estate developments,
*Smart Cities,
*Infrastructures,
*Hydro Power,
*Renewable Energy,
*Semi-Conductor,
*Newly Innovative Projects,
*Mining (Gold, Lithium, *Silica and so on)
*Oil & Gas

We also have a great HUMANITARIAN PROGRAM aswell. With the showing of 10m in an u redacted bank account you can get your projects fund all the way up to 500b and beyond.

For more details email me at Romainehamil99@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: romainehamil99@gmail.com - Romaine Hamilton

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Romaine Hamilton
Investor and Wholesaler at Kingdom Works Pros LLC

Hello 👋,

We're looking for direct sellers of MTN's. No daisy chain looking forward to work with mandate or seller.

Please email me at Romainehamil99@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.