conglomerate@consultant.com - Conglomerate Recovery Consultant

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

conglomerate@consultant.com - Conglomerate Recovery Consultant

I did register a new crypto wallet that seemed very convenient and practical to me in 2013, long run I lost interest in it and never checked not until recently. However, I was inexperienced at the time and wasn’t surprised that I was asked to provide the key. As a result, I lost 1 BTC I had in the wallet. I was surfing the internet on this beautiful day when I bumped into a page where people were talking about the same experience as mine and got solutions, I was referred to that site to contact ( Conglomerate@consultant.com). Honestly, I didn't know I was this rich till accessed that wallet. Thank you Conglomerate Recovery Consultant for an amazing job in helping me recover my lost BTC wallet. I can wholeheartedly recommend this agency to whosoever wants to recover what they lost online.
WHATSAPP CONTACT:+1 (657) 525‑9272
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: conglomerate@consultant.com - Conglomerate Recovery Consultant

I did register a new crypto wallet that seemed very convenient and practical to me in 2013, long run I lost interest in it and never checked not until recently. However, I was inexperienced at the time and wasn’t surprised that I was asked to provide the key. As a result, I lost 1 BTC I had in the wallet. I was surfing the internet on this beautiful day when I bumped into a page where people were talking about the same experience as mine and got solutions, I was referred to that site to contact ( Conglomerate@consultant.com). Honestly, I didn't know I was this rich till accessed that wallet. Thank you Conglomerate Recovery Consultant for an amazing job in helping me recover my lost BTC wallet. I can wholeheartedly recommend this agency to whosoever wants to recover what they lost online.
WHATSAPP CONTACT: +1 (657) 525‑9272
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: conglomerate@consultant.com - Conglomerate Recovery Consultant

I did register a new crypto wallet that seemed very convenient and practical to me in 2013, long run i lost interest in it and never checked not until recent. However, I was inexperienced at the time, and wasn’t surprised that I was asked to provide the key. As a result I lost 1 BTC I had in the wallet. I was surfing the internet on this beautiful day when I bumped into a page were people are talking about same experience as mine and got solutions, I was referred on that site to contact ( Conglomerate@consultant.com). Honestly, I didn't know I was this rich till accessed that wallet. Thank you Conglomerate Recovery Consultant for an amazing job on helping me recover my lost BTC wallet. I can whole heartedly recommend this agency to whosoever wants to recover what they lost online.
WHATSAPP CONTACT:‪+1 (657) 525‑9272