Dumb Scammer - cyberassetrecovery@protonmail.com - Cyber Asset Recovery

Other scams not covered elsewhere
ANDREW COLTON
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - cyberassetrecovery@protonmail.com - Cyber Asset Recovery

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

I appreciate Cyber Asset Recovery. I'm writing to verbalize my heartfelt thanks for your assistance in recovery my stolen Bitcoin. I had no notion what to do after learning with horror that my Bitcoin had been stolen. Nevertheless, I'm so grateful I found you. Your team was competent, productive, and understanding. They addressed every question I had and carefully laid out the rehabilitation procedure for me. Additionally, they updated me often on their progress. It gives me great pleasure to inform you that Cyber Asset Recovery was successful in retrieving my Bitcoin. I appreciate your help very much. I would definitely suggest Cyber Asset Recovery to anyone who has lost or had their Bitcoin stolen. Cyber Asset Recovery is the best because they have an excellent team of professionals who can help you get back on your feet and recover your lost funds. With heartfelt thanks, I wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone in need.
Here are their contact. Email: Cyberassetrecovery@protonmail.com
Telegram- +1 (818) (698) (3869) @wizardrecovery1

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - cyberassetrecovery@protonmail.com - Cyber Asset Recovery

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - andrewcolton53@gmail.com

Alex Ezra
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Mod Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

My advice to Newbies in the crypto world is to consider alternative investment options. I speak from personal experience, having been involved with three different investment platforms in the past, all of which turned out to be fraudulent websites. As a result, I lost a significant amount totaling around half a million pounds. When I shared this unfortunate news with my husband, he was understandably upset that I hadn't discussed the investment plan with him earlier, as we have always been open and transparent with each other throughout our marriage. He didn't speak to me for several days, leaving me feeling confused and unsure about what to do next. Desperate for a solution, I sought the help of a private investigator who referred me to an underground hacking group that specialized in assisting people in recovering their funds from similar situations. Through ongoing communication on email with Cyber Asset Recovery, we worked together to achieve a successful outcome, and I am thrilled to say that I have now recovered my funds back. Moreover, I am grateful to share that my husband and I have mended our relationship and are on speaking terms once again, which brings a smile to my face. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you may find the contact details of the hacker helpful. Their email is Cyberassetrecovery@protonmail.com
Telegram: @wizardrecovery1

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - stephenaayden@gmail.com

Narciena
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Recovery of Lost BTC is allowed

Admin Note: The original subject of this post set by dumb scammer "Narciena" was "The best and most reliable hacker online that can help you recover your stolen crypto and funds."
Last edited by Narciena on Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this moronic scammer - narciearnold@gmail.com.

Hans Neesantoes

Crypto recovery expert Cyber Asset Recovery. I could never have believed digital coin recovery was real, till I worked with Cyber Asset Recovery, a competent Crypto recovery hacker. I discovered them through his positive reviews online on how he helped scammed victims recover their lost investments. I had lost a considerable sum of funds through a fake investment platform I discovered online and I loss the sum of $210,800 I took no delay and got in touch with Cyber Asset Recovery, the Expert immediately looked into my case and after providing all the required information initially I was told it would take a span of 24 Hours but that did not happen and I was frustrated it took 2 whole days of emotional pain before all my lost money I invested was recovered back to my Wallet. I must appreciate Cyber Asset Recovery for helping me recover my funds from these heartless scammers. With the right approach and assistance by Cyber Asset Recovery you can recover your lost funds or any kind of Cryptocurrency problem you may have. You can reach Cyber Asset Recovery Through email or Telegram. Email: Cyberassetrecovery@protonmail.com
Telegram: Telegram: +1 8186983869
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Isabela Reginald
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Losing my Bitcoin to some cocky crypto investor scammer was really soul-draining. It was one of the darkest moments of my life as I was exposed and my trust was totally shattered. Not even knowing what to do or where to turn at that moment made it extremely worse. Thankfully, my last son, who is a techie, referred me to Cyber Asset Recovery, a group of cyber tech experts that specializes in recovering stolen cryptocurrency and internet hacking. All pieces of information required by them to successfully get my stolen crypto recovered were provided. They were able to trace and track who the fraudster was and within 2 day, my stolen cryptocurrency of $89,500 was successfully recouped and wired into my newly registered blockchain wallet. After my little happy experience with Cyber Asset Recovery, I can boldly tell the world, we need more people like. Cyber Asset Recovery team in every area of our daily lives. Cyber Asset Recovery team is dedicating their professionalism to ensure they create a secure and safe haven for scammed cryptocurrency investment victims.
If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you may find their contact details helpful.
Email: Cyberassetrecovery@protonmail.com
Telegram: +1 8186983869 @wizardrecovery1

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Yet another email address used by this moronic scammer - raomaruf685@gmail.com

James Dutton
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

I am writing to the public to provide a strong recommendation for Cyber Asset Recovery services. If you are ever in need of cyber services, look no further than Cyber Asset Recovery. Personally, I found myself in a difficult situation when I lost $84,600 USD in Bitcoin. I was devastated and felt like I had hit rock bottom. It seemed as if I had no hope of ever retrieving my invested funds. However, everything changed when I stumbled upon Cyber Asset Recovery. The team at Cyber Asset Recovery were a true Godsent as they helped me recover all of my lost Bitcoin funds. I was touched by their outstanding professionalism, their expertise, and their willingness to go above and beyond to ensure that I was fully satisfied with their services. If you too are in need of cyber services, I highly recommend Cyber Asset Recovery. Their services are both legitimate and genuine. They guarantee maximum satisfaction for all their clients, and they truly stand by their word. To get in touch with Cyber Asset Recovery, simply contact them via email: Cyberassetrecovery@protonmail.com Or Telegram: +1 501 725 1653 @CyberAssetRecovery
And you will never regret it. You can also visit their website: https:// cyberassetrecovery.pro/