Dumb Scammer - cyberassetrecovery@protonmail.com - Cyber Asset Recovery

Other scams not covered elsewhere
James Dutton
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - cyberassetrecovery@protonmail.com - Cyber Asset Recovery

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Cyber Asset Web Recovery has my sincere gratitude for successfully retrieving my Bitcoin. I'm sending this testimonies to all those who have lost money as a result of scammers claiming to be bitcoin and Forex traders. I know a lot of people who have lost money on bitcoin because they think it's untraceable. My belief that my $320,000 had been lost to bitcoin fraudsters was dashed when I came across an article about Cyber Asset Recovery firm. This group of hackers is adept at finding and retrieving lost cryptocurrency. My bitcoins were successfully restored to my wallet and I was able to access my Bitcoins after providing Cyber Asset Recovery firm with all the information they required. I am quite grateful that Cyber Asset Recovery firm is able to help people get their money back. You may contact them by email: Cyberassetrecovery(@)protonmail.com Or visit their website at. https:// cyberassetrecovery. pro/

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - cyberassetrecovery@protonmail.com - Cyber Asset Recovery

Hi dumb scammer "James Dutton", thanks for giving us yet another one of your email addresses and proving yet again what a total moron you are.

So which is it, were you "scammed" for "$320,000" or for "$84,600" :roll: :lol:

Email address used by this total moron South African scammer - imogenreuben4@gmail.com