ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com - Ghost Champion Hackers

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com - Ghost Champion Hackers

I saw an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency about two months ago and I took my chance. I contacted a broker who I saw videos on youtube and I invested a huge sum of money around £665,211 which was deposited using Bitcoin with hopes to gain massive returns on my investment. I kept tracking my portfolio and it was increasing daily on the website. It made me excited and confident. Fast forward to 30 Days after, which was supposed to be my payout date, I tried to make a withdrawal as I needed money to foot my bills and buy my new house, but the broker insisted that I continue to invest or will have to pay some fees to withdraw my funds. That was very disappointing to hear, because it was all going smoothly when I deposited the funds. Eventually, I paid the fees which was about £45,800. I was desperate now because according to my portfolio, I had made about £1,512,400. Now you see why I was willing to pay the fees. It turned out it was a scheme to keep asking me for more money for one thing or the other, like Taxes, miner fees and so many others. I declined, and instead I won’t pay more. They locked my account for several weeks. A month after, I saw a post on Quora about GHOST CHAMPION HACKERS which stated they were capable of getting my money recovered. With a little faith in me, I contacted them immediately, and discussed my situation, and sent all the information I had.
In less than a week, I was able to recoup my BTC. I praise the universe for sending them my way. I wish to recommend them to everyone out there. they are capable of recover any crypto coins Bitcoin, Usdt ,Eth, Dogecoin, now i have my funds back with there guidelines and skills you can always contact them via
EMAIL : ghostchampionwizard @ gmail.com
Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com - Ghost Champion Hackers

HOW CAN I RECOVER MY LOST BITCOIN FROM SCAMMERS ?contact Email : ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com BTC SCAM VICTIMS RECOVERS THEIR MONEY THROUGH GHOST CHAMPION HACKER THE BEST HACKING SERVICES …Hurry up the Ghost Champion Hacker is currently recovering funds back to all scam victims. Please contact them and explain your situation, the will assist you in all crypto scam retrieval funds, bitcoin scam recovering, usdt scam recovering ,investment scam, mobile mass surveillance, and cyber - attacks, Mobile spy , Mobile cloning , i am given a testimony the helped me to recover my funds from fake binary investment over $320,546 but the charges was very high but was able to have my funds back so everyone Rush and contact them on there Email : ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com
TELEGRAM ID:https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

MONA2LISA
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com - Ghost Champion Hackers

Mod Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

HOW TO RECOVER LOST BTC,USDT ,ETH
Tracking Down Lost Bitcoins and Other Cryptos: Fast  without wasting time Contact:Eml.  (ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com), Should you need to support recovery of your lost or stolen bitcoin, require help with a wrong password, trying to obtain cryptocurrency transferred to the wrong wallet address, or believe your wallet has been compromised, get in touch with GHOST CHAMPION HACKER . I lost over 412,040 $ after participating in a SINCODE binary scam. The money I fraudulently lost has been recovered thanks to the superb work of GHOST CHAMPION HACKER .  They Working with the new digital software that recovers funds without a twinkle of eyes beep  GHOST CHAMPION HACKERS  is trustworthy you can always contact them via 
EMAIL  : ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - monaliaa504g@gmail.com

Etheljc
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

I keep giving thanks to the people that have been writing about this hacker called ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com if not for the good reviews about his good job on recovery of lost bitcoin i couldn't have noticed them on ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com i would never know there are still good and reliable hackers on the internet, I decided to try out their services on this platform to recover lost funds but to my utter amazement, they were able to recover my lost bitcoin funds within a few weeks. The team was professional and efficient, keeping me updated throughout the process. I highly recommend their service to anyone who has lost money or Bitcoin through fraudulent means you can use their services for so many things that required Recovery ,Hacking ,Spy, SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES-: They also specialize in Scam Bounty, as they can help you chase down SCAMMERS and help individuals RECOVER Money stolen from them by this online SCAMMERS. Please be watchful about this SCAMMERS. They post ENTICING TESTIMONIES and it quite Convincing . Thanks for giving me the best help i needed when i was down.
EMAIL : ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Yet another email address used by this dumb scammer - cortezethelj@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

I saw an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency about two months ago and I took my chance. I contacted a broker who I saw videos on youtube and I invested a huge sum of money around £665,211 which was deposited using Bitcoin with hopes to gain massive returns on my investment. I kept tracking my portfolio and it was increasing daily on the website. It made me excited and confident. Fast forward to 30 Days after, which was supposed to be my payout date, I tried to make a withdrawal as I needed money to foot my bills and buy my new house, but the broker insisted that I continue to invest or will have to pay some fees to withdraw my funds. That was very disappointing to hear, because it was all going smoothly when I deposited the funds. Eventually, I paid the fees which was about £45,800. I was desperate now because according to my portfolio, I had made about £1,512,400. Now you see why I was willing to pay the fees. It turned out it was a scheme to keep asking me for more money for one thing or the other, like Taxes, miner fees and so many others. I declined, and instead I won’t pay more. They locked my account for several weeks. A month after, I saw a post on Quora about GHOST CHAMPION HACKERS which stated they were capable of getting my money recovered. With a little faith in me, I contacted them immediately, and discussed my situation, and sent all the information I had.
In less than a week, I was able to recoup my BTC. I praise the universe for sending them my way. I wish to recommend them to everyone out there. they are capable of recover any crypto coins Bitcoin, Usdt ,Eth, Dogecoin, now i have my funds back with there guidelines and skills you can always contact them via
EMAIL : ghostchampionwizard @ gmail.com

Stephenrichard
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

GHOST CHAMPION HACKING SERVICES Their team conducted a thorough investigation to trace the money and identify the perpetrators behind the Fake platform. They used advanced technology and cybersecurity expertise to track the stolen funds. They worked tirelessly to recover every cent that was taken from me. Their team kept me informed throughout the process and gave me regular updates on their progress. For those of you trying to get back your stolen money, you can get in touch with GHOST CHAMPION HACKING SERVICES so they can help you.
EMAIL ( ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com ) and TELEGRAM ID:https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - sr3534759@gmail.com.