chevrolet.b6@ukr.net - Vadim Bondarenko

Buying or selling items on the Web. Find out here what to be wary of.
Hans Neesantoes

chevrolet.b6@ukr.net - Vadim Bondarenko

Online Selling Scam from LinkedIn:
Vadim Bondarenko
Export, Import, Trading

Armored Chevrolet Suburban SUV is unmistakably one of the de facto choices when it comes to armored vehicle purchasing, and with good reason: combining a large and comfortable interior with its performance, off-road and towing capabilities, it is definitely a great choice for armoring. Moreover, Chevrolet Suburbans are built on a truck-based platform, its powerful engine and thick frame really lend themselves towards armoring.

Plenty of space is supplied to seat seven occupants comfortably, with a great deal left over for cargo. What makes this beast go is a standard 5.3L V8 yielding 355hp, attached to a 10-speed automatic transmission, making it easy to distribute the power to the pavement. Optional 420hp 6.2L V8 gas and 277hp 3.0L I6 turbodiesel are also available. Power locks and windows, touchscreen infotainment system and second row folding seats round out some of the features found in this armored SUV. An executive interior package is recommended for this vehicle and can be installed during the armoring process, including a separating bulkhead between driver and rear seats, a full-size LED screen, bar and premium sound system.

2022/2023MY is available for worldwide delivery to all major seaports, as well as airfreight upon special request (chevrolet.b6@ukr.net).
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: chevrolet.b6@ukr.net - Vadim Bondarenko

Online Selling Scam from LinkedIn:
Vadim Bondarenko
Manufacturer Representative

Armored Chevrolet Suburban SUV is an extended-length version of Tahoe full-size SUV, with seating for up to nine, considerably more cargo space than its sibling and also more third-row room, conveniently.

It is powered by a standard 355hp 5.3-liter V-8 that works with a 10-speed automatic transmission, making it easy to distribute the power to the pavement. Or optional 420hp 6.2-liter V-8 and 277hp 3.0-liter I-6 turbodiesel also available. The High Country trim has standard 12-way power-adjustable thrones up front, finished in high-quality perforated leather, heated and ventilated for both driver and passenger along with a heated steering wheel. The second-row captain's chairs are heated and, really, seats are excellent in all three rows here. Ideally, for ample interior, a custom executive package is recommended in this SUV and can be installed during the armoring process, including a separating bulkhead between driver and rear seats, a full-size LED screen, bar and premium sound system.

Otherwise, 2023 High Country features a 10.2-inch touchscreen with latest Google-based GM infotainment setup, a corresponding digital instrument cluster and a huge head-up display with super clear graphics and built-in driver assistance features. Wireless charging, wireless Apple CarPlay and a 10-speaker Bose surround sound system already come standard on this trim.

2022/2023MY is available for worldwide delivery to all major seaports, as well as airfreight upon special request (chevrolet.b6@ukr.net).
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.