Dumb Scammer - info@georgewizardrecoveryhome.com

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
catherineo947
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - info@georgewizardrecoveryhome.com

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

My husband and I lost $1.1m worth of Bitcoins to a fake cryptocurrency investment platform. A few months back, we saw an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency to make huge profits from our investments. We contacted a broker online who was pretending to be an account manager for a forex trading firm, we invested a huge part of our retirement savings and business money into this platform not realizing it was all a scam to steal away our money. After weeks of trying to withdraw, this broker continued to request more money until we were broke and in debt, it felt as if we are losing our life. Fortunately for us, we saw an article about George Wizard Recovery Home, we were not in a hurry to contact them but we did some research about their services and found out they could help us recover our money from these scammers, we contacted George Wizard Recovery Home and in a space of 72 hours, Spyweb was able to recover everything, this company did a thorough investigation with the information we provided them and ensured that every penny was returned to us, it felt so unreal how they were able to recover everything we have lost. We are truly grateful for the help of George Wizard Recovery Home and we are putting this out there to everyone who needs their services.
info@georgewizardrecoveryhome.com
georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com
Whats App : +1 (908) 768-4663

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - info@georgewizardrecoveryhome.com

Another email used by this dumb scammer - catherinecatherineo947@gmail.com.

From the WhoIs for fake domain georgewizardrecoveryhome.com:
Creation Date: 2023-05-25T07:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-05-25T07:00:00Z

Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: PrivacyGuardian.org llc

Hans Neesantoes

Hello my name is Henry.... I was once involved in this crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Telegram. I lost about $934k to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to customer support but I was given no feedback. I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a crypto recovery expert... I considered myself fortunate, if not blessed to have met a real asset recovery George Wizard Recovery Home. I would highly recommend this hacker to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. Now, I'm a happy man and a satisfied client with my life back. Contact info Email: georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com)&(info@georgewizardrecoveryhome.com) Tel/WhatsApp: (+1 (908) 768-4663) Thank you so much George Wizard Recovery Home.[/quote]
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

xiongleia610
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Hello, my name is Xiong Leia  , and I was able to get my funds refunded from a very shady asset manager.

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Hello, my name is Xiong Leia  , and I was able to get my funds refunded from a very shady asset manager. Last year, I put all of my life savings into cryptocurrency, but I was compromised in the process, which ruined my entire life. I used  George Wizard Recovery Home  in January after a friend recommended them to me, and I received a full refund. Without George Wizard Recovery ,I would still be in the dark. All thanks to this George Wizard Recovery Home  , my horror is finally ended; it's a brand-new year with a brand-new beginning. Please be careful while dealing with investors out there and contact George Wizard Recovery Home  if you find yourself in a situation like this contact them info@georgewizardrecoveryhome.com/ (georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com  )whatsapp: +1 (908) 768-4663

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - xiongleia610@gmail.com

LegalBriefs

CONTACT US FOR ALL KINDS OF HACKING JOBS We provide professional
Hacking services we offer the following services.
-University grades change
- Hack bank accounts
- Clear Criminal Record Hack
- Facebook hack
- Hack Twitter
-Hack email accounts
-Hack for changing notes
Website crashed hack
- Hack server crashed
-Skype hack
-Hack databases
-Hack WordPress blogs
- Hack individual computers
- Hack devices remotely
-Burner number
- Hack from verified PayPal accounts
- Any social media account hack
-Android and iPhone hack
-Hack to intercept SMS
- Hack to intercept emails
-Bitcoin recovery
-binary multiplication
-Upgrade credit rating
- Track call logs and spy on call records.
Monitor SMS text messages remotely.
Cell Phone GPS Tracking. Spy on WhatsApp messages.
-Unrecognizable IP etc.
Contact us at Email:
georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com
or whatsApp :+1 (908) 768-4663 For further questions.

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 04:44:55 +0400 (MSK)
From: George Wizard Recovery Home <d.elisarov@angelgroup.ru>
Reply-To: George Wizard Recovery Home <georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com>
Subject: Bitcoin recovery