aigerimmIbadatowa@outlook.com - Aigerim

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

aigerimmIbadatowa@outlook.com - Aigerim

Salutation. Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and class the girl? My name is Aigerim. I think, that to you my photo. I search the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and interesting. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for serious relations and marriages in the future. My main objective - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself later.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: AigerimmIbadatowa@outlook.com

I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience. Good pastime, Aigerim,

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 00:03:28 +0200
To: babebro55@gmail.com
Subject: Good evening.
CAM-59056.jpg
CAM-59056.jpg (358.85 KiB) Viewed 148 times