Scam - careers@presicoengineering.com

Freaksqd1

Scam - careers@presicoengineering.com

On 7/12/23, 10:49 AM Jason Mace <careers@presicoengineering.com> wrote:
Dear Applicant,

After reviewing your resume on (Career Builder) you have been scheduled for an online job briefing and interview with Mr. Steve Morris, Human Resources at Presico Engineering. For an HealthCare/ Communication Engineer/ Administrative Assistant/ Data Entry/ Customer Service Representative/ Representative/ Senior Director/ Credit Correspondent/ Logistics Manager/ Recruiting position/ Administrative clerk/ Administrative Assistant/ Virtual Support Assistant/ Payroll Clerk) Position which will be conducted via instant messaging on Zoom. The goal of this interview is for us to get to know you better, and for you to ask any questions you may have. We want to make sure that your goals and ambitions match our company’s culture and the position.

To commence the interview with Mr. Steve Morris, the Tax Office Managing Partner at Presico Engineering. You are to install the Zoom App from your Google Play store for Android smartphone and App Store for iOS. To download the app on your PC, visit https://zoom.us/download to set up an account, it is fast and easy. Once you have an account, you are to connect with him on Zoom, by creating a new chat and add him up using his zoom email address (stevemorriss710@gmail.com) and send him a message. You can as well send an email if you're having difficulties finding Mr. Steve Morris the Tax Office Managing Partner at Presico Engineering.

Your interview verification code is (PE170) this would serve as your identification number throughout the on-line hiring process. Your timely response matters a lot, this is an online work from home and working hours are flexible.

Interview Scheduled : Online. Time: ASAP Venue: Online Via Zoom, Training is Available Human Resources Your swift and timely response matters a lot in this beneficial position... We look forward to having you on the team.

Best Regards,

Presico Engineering
Now I gave it a shot bc I require a remote job at this time but quickly I figured out that this was a phishing expedition. I wasn't able to locate Steven Morris in the company employee listing and he couldn't tell me anything about any of the info on my resume that I attach to all applications I fill out. So when I explained that I just graduated from University of Miami for Cybersecurity he disconnected the chat. I got this email the next day from a different "agent" but it has the same cookie cutter form letter. Here's the real kicker. While going through the "interview" he clearly was using script bc I got another company w a different job title also wanting to have a online text based interview and they asked the same questions word for word. So they are not putting all eggs in one basket. I'll attach the other email as well so everyone can see it.
Dear CareerBuilder Applicant,

We wish to inform you that our recruiting firm found your resume and you have been
selected for an online interview with our company in respect to a: Customer Service, Data
Entry, System Admin, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
,Business Analyst, Administrative Manager, Project Manager or IT support, e.t.c position on Grupo Visabeira.

This is a remote job where you can work from any part of your choice. The interview will be
done electronically via ( Google Hangouts , Skype, or Teams ) Hence, it will be required of you to reply to me here if interested right now. Kindly now(Chat only).

Okay, You can reach out to Mr. King Mile on his Google Hangouts handle and Send him an instant message on mileking459@gmail.com and Your verification code is (SUFUL-h059).
Kindly do that now and Notify me once you are done .. Thank
you

Put his ID in the search directory, once it pops up. Click on it and message him

kindly add up the HR manager Mr. Arthur Nicholas on Skype using this Skype link provided

Send him an instant message on live:.cid.f26f64359bc5b0cf

https://join.skype.com/invite/n0iygIz2gArL

Kindly tap on the link above and add him then send him a GOT IT (Chat only)

kindly add up the HR manager Mr. Arthur Nicholas on Teams using this Teams email provided

pr8739795@gmail.com

https://teams.live.com/l/invite/FEAUpqMZ8oQ9gBJrQM

Kindly copy the email above and add him then send him a GOT IT (Chat only)

Your verification code is (TEN-0033), this would serve as your identification number
throughout the hiring process. Your timely response matters a lot.

Time: ASAP

We look forward to having you on the team.

Cordially,
Human Resources Dept.
Recruiting Team
If anyone wants to go after these people please lmk I'd love to have a hand in it. I did contact career builders and they assure me this was a fraud and not even on CB site but are researching it.
Last edited by Dr Sheldon Cooper on Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added quotes for clarity

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Scam - careers@presicoengineering.com

Thanks for posting details of this scam.

The WhoIs for fake domain presicoengineering.com shows that it was anonymously registered only 2 days ago.
Creation Date: 2023-07-12T08:06:14Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-07-12T08:06:14Z

Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC