sitco.cz@gmail.com - Stanislav Trunkat

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

sitco.cz@gmail.com - Stanislav Trunkat

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Stanislav Trunkat
President at SITCO LLC

Purchase BONDs or MTNs z the Primary Market over the counter. After paying the Margin Deposit 0.015% it will be settlement D2D/DVP T3. Only seller’s procedure is acceptable, any change seller will decline. INFO: sitco.cz@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: sitco.cz@gmail.com - Stanislav Trunkat

Stanislav Trunkat
President at SITCO LLC

Purchase BONDs or MTNs z the Primary Market over the counter. After paying the Margin Deposit 0.015% it will be settlement D2D/DVP T3. Only seller’s procedure is acceptable, any change seller will decline. INFO: sitco.cz@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Stanislav Trunkat
President at SITCO LLC

SEASONED MTNs and BONDs for sale by the OTC method.
SITCO has long been helping clients navigate this system of over-the-counter bond sales. INFO: sitco.cz@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Stanislav Trunkat
President at SITCO LLC

Still available MTN ISIN: XS1485597329 and/or ISIN:US404280DV88 of HSBC. INFO: sitco.cz@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Stanislav Trunkat
President at SITCO LLC

US TREASURY BONDS & UK GILTS FOR SALE.
TO PURCHASE, SEND LOI WITH D2D COORDINATES. INFO: sitco.cz@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Stanislav Trunkat
President at SITCO LLC

Seasoned MTN - ISIN: XS0085727559 of EUROPEAN INVT BK (EIB), 6/28, £3.7B at a price of 73% nominal value. First tranche 1B. An immediately available, the orderer failed. Info: sitco.cz@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Stanislav Trunkat
President at SITCO LLC

SITCO delivers SS MTN cash back with guarantee directly from issuing banks for experienced merchants, according to the seller's procedure. Implementation by a licensed trader in mode D2D/DVP or B2B/MT103. Info: sitco.cz@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Stanislav Trunkat
President at SITCO LLC

SITCO prodá SS MTN cash back with ISIN, according to the seller's procedure. Implementation by a licensed trader in mode D2D/DVP or B2B/MT103 with RWA. Email: sitco.cz@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Stanislav Trunkat
President at SITCO LLC

SITCO provides SS MTN/Bonds Cash Back of the issuer's bank depository as a solution for institutions and sophisticated buyers. The sale will be executed by a licensed bond trader in D2D/DVP or B2B/MT103 mode with RWA. Information: sitco.cz@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Stanislav Trunkat
President at SITCO LLC

SITCO allows you to invest in a bond program in trial version 50 Thousand up to 50 million ($/€). The yield is 100% with settlement four (4) times a year. You can get the contract at sitco.cz@gmail.com