altynay_soull@outlook.com - Altynay

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

altynay_soull@outlook.com - Altynay

Salut, Hello my dear pen-friend. Good Day To You! Dear the stranger, I wish to look, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the woman? My name is Altynay. I wish to believe, that I to you like on a photo. I in searches the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches present the man for serious relations and marriages further. Dream of all my life - to meet the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter. I will wait your answer with big impatience.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: Altynay_soull@outlook.com

Good pastime, Altynay.

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 06:39:35 +0200
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hello Dear!
CAM_96367.jpg
CAM_96367.jpg (47.42 KiB) Viewed 148 times