christian@amplifypc.com - Christian Muvundamina

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
Hans Neesantoes

christian@amplifypc.com - Christian Muvundamina

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Christian Muvundamina
Large Cap. Commercial Financing & Monetization

NEW DEAL MONETIZATION:
LOAN APPROVED!

$270M USD

54% LTV OF $500M USD MTN. ALL POINTS AND FEES ROLLED IN

The borrower requested that we monetize a MTN to provide cash needed for business acquisitions and to provide 12 months of expansion capital. We structured the loan to give the borrower the highest cashflow and the lowest debt service over a 10-year repayment period.

Structure:
$270M USD Loan. 10-Yr term on a 30-Yr AM. Collateral is a 5-Yr MTN, that will be renewed for an additional 5-years totaling 10-years.

Christian M.
Phone: +1-612-414-4116
WhatsApp: +1-612-414-4116
christian@amplifypc.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: christian@amplifypc.com - Christian Muvundamina

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Christian Muvundamina
Large Cap. Commercial Financing & Monetization

NEW DEAL MONETIZATION:
LOAN APPROVED!

$120M USD

Painting Monetization

The borrower has had a painting from a famous painter for several years and wanted it monetized. They came to us after looking for a monetizer that could monetize the painting without the need to have it moved into a different SKR. The painting is in a famous museum and is an important part of the historical period display. The borrower will be using the funds to invest in his business.

The borrower paid to have the painting and SKR authenticated and verified - the borrower was recapitalized the cost of authentication at closing.

Structure:
$125M USD Loan.
Development Period:
5-yr term I/O @ 4.50%; No debt service payments required.
Permanent Financing:
25-Yr term and AM @ 4.50% interest fixed

Christian M.
Phone: +1-612-414-4116
WhatsApp: +1-612-414-4116
christian@amplifypc.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

CountofmonteC

Hello I am looking for more information regarding this - I have a client who is talking to Christian regarding large project finance - need to check if its a scam

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

It is definitely a scam, that is why it is posted here.

Complex multi-million dollar deals are not arranged through people posting on dodgy groups on LinkedIn.

I would suggest that you start your due diligence by reading the FBI announcements on the topics of bank instrument and investment scams. You will see that a lot of the language this scammer uses appears as red flags in their warnings.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Another red flag, their fake domain amplifypc.com was anonymously registered less than a year ago.
Registered On:2022-10-14
Expires On:2023-10-14