keithfranklin325@yahoo.com - Herbert Markus

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
LegalBriefs

keithfranklin325@yahoo.com - Herbert Markus

We give non-recourse loan with minimum of $500,000 and awesome maximum of $45B, annual interest is 2% starting from the second year and loan duration is 10 years before renewal of the contract. I have agreed with lender to release MT103 swift copy / confirmable wire transfer slip which borrower's bank must confirm genuine before the borrower will pay administrative fees. I await your fully endorsed loan agreement including your valid identity as officially stipulated in the loan agreement for lender's official countersigning subsequent to immediate wire transfer of your approved non recourse loan funds.

Regards,
Herbert Markus
Loan Financial Broker
Phone +1 818 824-6838

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 11:15:02 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: keithfranklin325@yahoo.com
Subject: APPROVED LOAN

LegalBriefs

Re: keithfranklin325@yahoo.com - Dr Ricardo J. Salvador

Please read this message very carefully and confirm your readiness to benefit immensely while handling it. You will receive charitable funds from aged woman, she’s 97 years old, her late husband was a Cambodian billionaire, and their only child is late. She told me in confidence that her late husband has 2,355 BTC which is approximately $94,200,000.00 USD, and it’s managed by her late husband’s vendor.

Her desire is to distribute the funds to less privileges across the globe, knowingly that many people are living in abject poverty. She has been patriotic in the past, and desires to have her family’s left behind distributed accordingly. I spoke with the vendor, she also informed the vendor that I (her medical doctor), will provide someone that will distribute the funds according to her family’s last wish.

I hope you understand, and you will handle it accordingly. Meanwhile, you will make positive impacts in the lives of your families, and friends with part of the funds. Take note of the methods of payment, the vendor can give you certified bank draft of $94.2M, he can credit the funds to your crypto wallet, and he can transfer the funds to your bank account intact. I shall link you to the vendor after receiving your complete information and valid identity, .

Dr Ricardo J. Salvador, M.D.
Medical Consultant, Surgeon.

Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 14:03:14 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Dr Ricardo J. Salvador, M.D." <keithfranklin325@yahoo.com>
Subject: PLEASE RESPOND

LegalBriefs

Re: keithfranklin325@yahoo.com - Nick Choukair

Greetings,

I work at logistics department of Airlines Clearing House (ACH), there are countless abandoned consignments / unclaimed goods. We have decided to use this medium to plea your partnership on a $35.8M deal, the funds was abandoned by unauthorized agent in June 2022. My colleagues and myself in this logistics department agreed to present a beneficiary that will receive the sealed galvanized trunk box and gladly share the '$35.8M' confidently with us. We deemed it necessary to 'make hay while the sun shines' also rewrite the financial handwriting in our families at large. We strongly believe you will reasonably and kindheartedly partner with us.

We are capable of processing the shipment to your location without you sending any money to us because my colleagues and myself agreed to cover freight charges ensuring the sealed galvanized trunk box containing $35.8M is lifted to your location with ACH authorized diplomatic immunity. The sharing ratio to the best of our knowledge is 35% for you and 65% for my colleagues and myself. We shall process delivery to your location upon receipt of below needful information from you.

1) Your home / business address
2) Your city, state and country
3) Your mobile phone number / WhatsApp
4) Your full name, also attach your valid identity.

Upon receipt of the above information we shall process delivery and provide you the airway-bill confirming departing time and arrival time in your location.

Faithfully,
Nick Choukair
Shipping Logistics
Airlines Clearing House (ACH).

Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 01:50:55 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: WE SEEK YOUR URGENT PARTNERSHIP