bednarz_james@aol.com - James Bednarz

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

bednarz_james@aol.com - James Bednarz

Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport,TX 75261, USA
Tel : 517 295-3661 (SMS Inclusive)

Attn: Sir,

I am contacting you in view of your inability to receive your abandoned Consignment package with Registration No : BK772313GDM, originally scheduled to be delivered to you by a Diplomat Agent from the Foreign Payment Service of the United Nations's Compensation Committee (UNCC). this Consignment has your name and address are on it as the rightful owner .

This package is in a metal box and was declared "FAMILY TREASURES AND VALUABLES", the consignment has been here in Dallas Fort Worth International Airport via British -Airline Flight No: DAA60 few months. The Diplomat Agent who came from the Foreign Payment Service of the United Nation's Compensation Committee (UNCC) came and applied for the release of this package for delivery to your address and since then has not shown up for the clearance and release of the consignment for onward delivery to you .

I am writing to inform you that the days of grace have expired and we shall begin to charge storage fee of US$50.00 daily . Please reaffirm your desire to receive this package so that I will process it's clearance and delivery to you accordingly upon the payment of the non-inspection fee of $950 which is mandatory .

This notice serves as our last Notice to you as our department will be compelled to list your package as an UNCLAIMED PACKAGE, and it may be confiscated by the U.S Customs if you don't respond immediately for the clearance and release of the delivery package to you .It is very urgent you reconfirm your receiving name and address and other details as regards to the processing and release of this consignment to you .

Looking forward to your Urgent Response .

James Bednarz
Director Inspection Unit

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 07:48:11 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Your Delivery Package Has Arrived Here
X-SPF: Received-SPF: pass (smtp11.mailcore.me: domain of aol.com designates 74.6.128.84 as permitted sender)
Orig IP: 74.6.128.84 | Orig ISP: Yahoo! | City: n/a | Country: United States | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=74.6.128.84