annahheavenly@outlook.com - Anya

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

annahheavenly@outlook.com - Anya

Good day Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and class the woman? My name is Anna. I wish to believe, that you from me in delight. I in searches the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I search present the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. My main objective - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future. At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will let know about myself later. I will wait your answer with big impatience. Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: AnnaHheavenly@outlook.com Good pastime, Anya!

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 00:03:22 +0100
To: shafiybaba@gmail.com
Subject: Good evening
PCX_97813.jpg
PCX_97813.jpg (71.23 KiB) Viewed 131 times