pasteurrdaniel@gmail.com - Marlène Frandsen

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

pasteurrdaniel@gmail.com - Marlène Frandsen

Hello, My name is Marlène FRANDSEN, I am Danish, There are times in life when we face many situations, such is my case now where I would like to share my last moments by contacting you today, I have consulted my Pastor who asked me to make decisions that will relieve me and that will be in the righteousness of God the Heavenly Father in order to serve at least in my life. I then decided with the latter to make donations to anyone who would be in need and who would also be able to help others, in particular to have a near or far view of my children. Now I have already donated part of my fortune to charity. I would like to grant you a Grace of 4,276,000e so that you can make good use of it, but in return, I would like you to do me a great favor which is very close to my heart. Is that you are helping a sick child in any hospital, If you are interested, please reply to me so that I can provide you with more information. I am waiting for your answer. Marlene FRANDSEN

Code: Select all

Reply-To: pasteurrdaniel@gmail.com
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: GRACE.
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 22:17:44 +0100