nederland@live.com - Dr Harsh Vardhan

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

nederland@live.com - Dr Harsh Vardhan

Attention Beneficiary This is to inform you that you have been randomly selected as one of the beneficiaries of W.H.O COVID-19 Relief Donation Fund which was setup to help business owners and individuals during and after the coronavirus pandemic. You are to receive the sum of 5 million dollar. To claim your Donation fund, kindly Contact Email: nederland@live.com for more details. You have just 1 week to claim this offer or your slot will be passed on to another person. Regards, Dr Harsh Vardhan W.H.O

Code: Select all

Subject: Beneficiary of 5 million
To: Recipients <marcos@labh2.coppe.ufrj.br>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 20:03:25 +0100
Reply-To: nederland@live.com

LegalBriefs

Re: nederland@live.com

Dear friend.

I want to make you a donation. Contact me for more information email nederland@live.com

From: "Marhirme bin Omar (FELDA-Wilayah Trolak)" <marhirmie.o@felda.net.my>
Subject: I want to make you a donation.
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 15:27:58 +0000
Reply-To: "nederland@live.com" <nederland@live.com>

LegalBriefs

Re: nederland@live.com - Dr Harsh Vardhan

Attention Beneficiary This is to inform you that you have been randomly selected as one of the beneficiaries of W.H.O COVID-19 Relief Donation Fund which was setup to help business owners and individuals during and after the coronavirus pandemic. You are to receive the sum of 5 million dollar. To claim your Donation fund, kindly Contact Email: nederland@live.com for more details. You have just 1 week to claim this offer or your slot will be passed on to another person. Regards, Dr Harsh Vardhan W.H.O

Subject: Beneficiary of 5 million
To: Recipients <marcos@labh2.coppe.ufrj.br>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 20:03:36 +0100
Reply-To: nederland@live.com