hellodoctati@gmx.com - Moldir

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

hellodoctati@gmx.com - Moldir

Good Day Darling How are you? I am writing you to become acquainted and it can be we will get to a cool result. I pinned your mail box long time ago and I didn't dare to write you, because it is not acceptable for a woman to drop a line first in in the country I was born. My name is MOLDIR. This is a Kazakh female name. I'm 36 years of age, however the age gap does not make sense to me. It's just a number. I live in KAZAKHSTAN. It's a attractive and sovereign land that guides an independent policy. I am not married and I don't have children and I am eager to find a male in another state. I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol. I'd like to built a real, profound and lasting relationship. If you share my views, please reply to me. I will tell you right now that I don't need any sex games, naked photos and I am not interested in fiddle. I'm a believable and plain-spoken lady therefore I am not interested in it. I can be interested only in real relationships. I am sending my pic, I really hope you will appreciate it. Expecting you to let me know about your personality, your country and your town. My hope is that you liked my character so I will get your letter back back as soon as.If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: hellodoctati@gmx.com Yours MoLdir.

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 01:34:41 +0100
To: franklee135@126.com
Subject: Salutation my dear stranger,
DSC_35712.jpg
DSC_35712.jpg (66.17 KiB) Viewed 111 times