dentata01@gmx.com - Moldir

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

dentata01@gmx.com - Moldir

Hello Dear! Is everything good? I am writing you to become acquainted and it can be we will come to a interesting result. I found your mail this many a day and I didn't dare to write you, the reason is that it is not customary for a lady to write first in in the country I was born. My first name is MOLDIR. This true Kazakh female name means clean, transparent. Actually I'm thirty six years of age, though the age difference is not a problem to me. It is only a number. I live in KAZAKHSTAN. It definitely is a beautiful and sovereign country that conducts independent politic way. I am not married so I have no babies and I have a desire to find a male in another country. I I don't like to drink or to smoke both. I am looking for real, fair and long-time relationship. In case you support what I texted, please reply to me. I dare tell you straight that I do not pusrue sex games, nude photos and I don't support fraud. I am an honest and sincere lady so it doesn't interest me. The only thing that interest me is fair relationships. I am sharing my photograph, I expect you will appreciate it. Make sure to inform me about your charatacter, your nation and your city. I hope that u enjoyed my character therefore I will see you response back ASAP.If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: dentata01@gmx.com Yours faithfully Mol-dir.

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 20:33:53 +0100
To: roberteny@interia.pl
Subject: Good morning man!
PCX81022 (1).jpg
PCX81022 (1).jpg (65.75 KiB) Viewed 134 times