Dumb Scammer - l.h.ultimate@fastservice.com - Lord Hacker

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - l.h.ultimate@fastservice.com - Lord Hacker

Another email address used by this moronic scammer - pamellagilbson@gmail.com.

Fredmacco
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Yes, indeed recovery of your lost funds/Crypto is possible because I was once a victim of those scammers, and I lost all I had to those scumbags, which was $7,9450,  all my hope were lost of getting my funds/BTC until I met an article online, talking about (Lord Hacker Ultimate), Digital assets recovery, about the good thing they have been doing to the public on hacking/recovery of lost funds/BTV, a Reliable & honest hacker without tricks? Through Lord Hacker Ultimate, Digital Asset Recovery, all I lost was recovered back to me within 4 hours, contact their hotline: L.H.ULTIMATE@FASTSERVICE.COM, Telegram: @lordhackerultimate, WhatsApp No: +19095063423, Website: lordhackerultimatee.wixsite.com/hacker

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - fredmacauley2@gmail.com

Shufen
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

Cryptocurrency has become a popular form of digital currency, with many investors putting their trust and money into it. However, this also makes it a target for broke hackers and scammers looking to make a quick buck. I learned this the hard way when my cryptocurrency was stolen by a group of skilled scammers. I lost 820, 649 USDT to those heartless scammers through Crypto investment, Feeling helpless and devastated, I didn't know where to turn until I came across an article online about Lord Hacker Ultimate Digital Assets Recovery Agency and their good work and recommendation on recovering stolen Funds/Crypto from scammers, I did some research about them on my own, which I was satisfied with, so I contacted them via their hotline and report my case, they gave me their procedure to follow which I did, in my greatest surprise. With their expertise in hacking and stolen BTC recovery, they were able to help me recover my stolen crypto back to my wallet in just 4-5 hours, they also helped me increase my credit scores and gave me a sense of relief. quickly contact them if you are a scam victim through their hotline: L.H.ULTIMATE@ FASTSERVICE.COM, website: lordhackerultimatee.wixsite.com/hacker, or Telegram: @lordhackerultimate, Signal No: +16266210821, Our WhatsApp number/link is:- w.app/LordHackerUltimateDigitalAssetsRecovery. Click the link above to communicate with us on WhatsApp messenger

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - wongshufen40@gmail.com.

mathewswansea
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - l.h.ultimate@fastservice.com - Lord Hacker Ultimate

Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer, who doesn't realise how dumb it is to spam an anti-scam forum with their scam.

I want to testify about Lord Hacker Ultimate blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any ATMs around the world. I was very poor before and had no job. I saw so many testimonies about how Lord Hacker Ultimate sent them the atm blank card and used it to collect money in any ATM and become rich. I emailed them also and they sent me the blank atm card at an interesting Price which I paid to them before sending it to them. I have used it to get 900,000 dollars. withdraw a maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Lord Hacker Ultimate is giving out the card just to help the poor at an amazing price. To hack and take money directly from any ATM vault with the use of an ATM-programmed card that runs in automatic mode.
You can also contact them for the service below
• Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer
• Bank Transfer
• PayPal / Skrill Transfer
• Crypto Mining
• CashApp Transfer
• Bitcoin Loans
• Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets
you can contact them for yours at their hotline:
Email: L.H.ULTIMATE@ FASTSERVICE.COM, 
Telegram: @lordhackerultimate, 
Signal No: +16266210821, 
WhatsApp No: +16266210821

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Yet another email address used by this moronic scammer - mathewswansea@gmail.com.