1itt1e.happinezz12@gmail.com - Vanessa

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

1itt1e.happinezz12@gmail.com - Vanessa

Good morning! this is Vanessa from United Kingdom. 33 y.o, but I don't meet, prince in real life. I hink its will be good to know you better. We can start it from exchange with our e-mails. Hope, you are ok! I am fine, because I can send, first letter to you! Ok, And you? I thin this is difficult to find beloved with whom i can be happy and have great love. Friends say about me, that I am dynamic woman. I have many friends, but they are only friends. I am looking for a something serious. I have many outside interests. We can speaking about our interests and more, if you will send me letter. I will send you my image, hope you will like my pic. But i belive it good! I'm lovely, woman with loyal character. I'm single woman and i'm ready for new relationship. I can send to you my pictures and i will wait your letter. I'm honest woman with serious wish to find soulmate. If you want the same please respond. I will wait. Please answer soon.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: 1itt1e.happinezz12@gmail.com

I will be wait news from you.

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 11:33:48 +0100
To: bjwheeler1995@gmail.com
Subject: Good Day To You
CAM49972.jpg
CAM49972.jpg (70.58 KiB) Viewed 127 times