kztalmaty111@gmx.com - Akmaral

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

kztalmaty111@gmx.com - Akmaral

Hey there my dear pen-friend. What's new? The reason I am texting you is to make acquaintance and it may happen that we will come to a result. I stumbled across your email address away back and I didn't write you, as it is not acceptable for a feminine to write first in my country. My name is Akmaral. This is a Kazakh name. Currently I am 36 years, however age difference does not make sense for me. It is just a number. I stay in KAZAKHSTAN. It's a harmonious and sovereign commonweath that follows an independent policy. I am not married therefore I have no babies and I want to find a man in another commonwealth. I I don't like to drink or to smoke both. My desire is to have a true, earnest and long-term relationship. If you liked what I wrote, please text me back. I will tell you from the beggining that I don't need any sex games, naked photos and I don't deal with fiddle. I'm a believable and plain-speaking woman therefore it's not in my interest. The only thing that interest me is fair relationships. I am sending my image, hope u'll be fond of it. Expecting you to write to me about your personality, your land and your town.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: kztalmaty111@gmx.com

I hope that u found interesting the person I am thus you will answer me back as soon as. Yours Akmaral.

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 02:43:23 +0100
To: kennyseaboy77@gmail.com
Subject: Good Day Charming!
CAM_08370.jpg
CAM_08370.jpg (108.05 KiB) Viewed 119 times