metalgoldb@yandex.ru - Ouman Etenvincent

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
LegalBriefs

metalgoldb@yandex.ru - Ouman Etenvincent

Dear,

This letter might surprise you because we haven`t met, neither in person nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you get to know somebody either physically or through correspondence. I am ouman Eten vincent. I have a proposal to make that might be of interest to you. I am in possession of a certain sum of money 12.5,000,000. The money was inherited from my late father who was the Chairman of the Sierra Leon Gold and diamond Mining Corporation. The money is of no criminal origin as it was largely realized from black market sale of alluvial gold dust in order to finance the presidential election. The money has been deposited in a Bank here in Mali Bamako (Bamako mail).Where I am contacting you. I now want to transfer this money abroad and invest it in profitable ventures as the time is now ripe for such a move.

WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO: Firstly, to assist me to transfer this money to your country or any stable country where you have a bank account that can accommodate the funds. To assist me, invest the money in profitable ventures in your country or any other suitable country where you have good connections. To manage the money in a profitable manner preferably a joint venture deals with you. For your assistance you will keep 25% of the total amount being your commission. Upon Your request I will give you further details of the bank and plans and also tell you more about myself but you must treat it as highly confidential for my security. Please reply to below email address
metalgoldb@yandex.ru
Have a nice day,

Sincerely yours,

Ouman Etenvincent

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 23:31:24 -0800
Subject: very urgent
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]