lisadokki33@gmx.com - Akma-ral

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

lisadokki33@gmx.com - Akma-ral

Good afternoon! What's up? The reason I am texting you is to become acquainted and it can be we will come to a interesting result. I chanced upon your mail box away back and I didn't dare to write you, the reason is that it is not common for a feminine to drop a line first in in the country I was born. My name is Akma-ral. This true Kazakh name means White Deer. I am actually 36 years old, however the difference in age does not make sense to me. It is just a number. I dwell in KAZAKHSTAN. It's a gorgeous and sovereign commonweath that conducts an independent policy. I have never been married therefore I don't have children and I would like to meet a man in another commonwealth. I I don't like to drink or to smoke both. My goal is true, fair and long-dated relationship. Whenever you liked what I wrote, please write me back. I will tell you right now that I don't want to get sex games, nude photos and I am not interested in knavery. I'm a true and sincere woman thus I am not interested in it. The only thing that interest me is strong relationships. I am sending my picture, I do hope u'll enjoy it. Be sure to get me acquianted with info about yourself, your state and your town.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: lisadokki33@gmx.com

I expect that u enjoyed my character therefore I will get your letter back back ASAP. Yours faithfully AKMARAL:;

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 17:20:22 +0100
To: asadjavaid98@yahoo.com
Subject: Good morning my dear man
DSC-713.jpg
DSC-713.jpg (53.71 KiB) Viewed 555 times