Dumb Scammer - shimomura@linuxmail.org

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Ericlarry54
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - shimomura@linuxmail.org

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

I invested 90% of my retirement payment on binary options with the mindset of getting it multiplied and enjoying a better retirement life. It was sweet and smooth from the start, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it got to a point I started to be denied withdrawals, I couldn't get my invested amount back not to talk of the bonuses. I contacted several lawyers but it was all a waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later met with a professional that helped get my money back from them, it was worth it to pay him 20% of the money. You can contact the professional on "shimomura@linuxmail.org" if you have found yourself in the same situation as me, I can assure he would be able to help you just as he helped me, you can give it a trial if you don't mind. You can also contact me personally on "ericlarry54@gmail.com" if you need more info from me. Binary options brokers shouldn't get away with this!