illuminati666moneycult@gmail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

illuminati666moneycult@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
A great testimony. 'On how I join the great ILLUMINATI by PETER SAMPSON IS CONTACT

( +2349023758310) I never thought that ILLUMINATI existed. Until I found Mr. PETER SAMPSON Who told me how I will be initiated into the great brotherhood of the Illuminati. He gave me guidelines on what to do. And I did exactly what he told me to do. Now I am a complete multibilonia To want to get rich today, just message him now WhatsApp(+2349023758310)This is my story testimonial of how I finally JOIN ILLUMINATI Be careful many of these posts and testimony about how to

Join ILLUMINATI, some are not real,I Was Scammed twice trying to join the ILLUMINATI organization ☑️ I was promised MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE but it was all a scam, I lost more than $ 7000 USD until a friend of mine ♦ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️

From chicago, he directed me to the real name of the agent is PETER SAMPSON .... where I finally became a member of ILLUMINATI and 2.5millions USD a car House and without a visa ..... he gave me as a new member am here to share this testimonial about what happened before getting the real agent ..

Be careful, not all of them are real ... if you want to be RICH AND FAMOUS ... Then contact the real agent PETER SAMPSON ...

On WhatsApp

Via: (+2349023758310) or email him illuminati666moneycult@gmail.com if you are read to join this is how I join the ILLUMINATI fraternity..
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.