Telephone Number +2348135415579

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

Telephone Number +2348135415579

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
My name is luck c money I'm from Lagos state base in abuja, I never thought I will become rich in my life. But here. Right now am the one sharing testimony , BABA okono I saw his advert on Facebook I call him, he told me what I will don't in 1days, I really did the way he said, he also ask me if I have a bank account that can carry big money then I said yes,after 1days my mouth was open and I couldn't close, all the bags I bought was fill of money, and he also credit me too in my bank account, my brother and sister, Today I have my own cars, I have my own house and filling station, I can travel to any country I want to, I wish to without any repercussions, my life change for good, contact Baba okono or inbox him on WhatsApp +2348135415579 call him now and all your problems with be solved between 1days, he can solve all problems,he can make you rich without human sacrifice, contact Baba okono
Click on the link to reach him on WhatsApp
https://wa.me/+2348135415579
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.