waynecyberghost@gmail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

waynecyberghost@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
I went for a holiday in CANADA and was on a train that very day when i came across these two ladies who talked how a hacker helped one of them get into their spouse's phone , mail , and other social media account without him noticing that anything like that happened and i have been in search of such person to get this job done , I had to confront them since the way sounded it seemed too real to believe but i decided to give it a try and this time I promised myself that this was going to be the last time I'd contact anyone for any type of services to be rendered .. and to my greatest surprise when I contacted WAYNECYBERGHOST@ GMAIL DOT COM , who happened to be my savior... he perfectly did the job without hesitation or giving all sort of excuses , I was able to monitor my boyfriend's activities online Remotely .. I'm grateful and would always work with him .. he's the best at what he does .. I recommend him to you guys for any type of services , trust me you'd never regret your action .
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.