prowizardgilbertrecovery@engineer.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

prowizardgilbertrecovery@engineer.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
I was scammed by an Instagram person pretending to be a celebrity, i talked with this scammer for 8 months via WhatsApp and I sent money to them via Bitcoin then I was cohered to give my banking login and from there they hustled me out of my 20k from the unemployment money they said oh I routed money to your account and never gave me time to verify that was my unemployment money. They were really patient with me and waited 8 months for my payment then I exposed them...by video on WhatsApp. They asked me to bitcoin the money via atm. But for the timely intervention of Pro_wizard GiIbert Service, who just in kick-off on time got back my $226,760. He is really good at what he does, I have recommended him to friends and co-workers who all became satisfied with his services. He has helped me a lot in the trading industry, you can reach him at ''prowizardgilbertrecovery(@)engineer(.)com'' who is also reachable on What /sApp (+1)/ 541- (240) 9985. For Everything regarding Hacking and Funds Recovering he is the best and has different skills in funds recovering and exposing scammers.
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: prowizardgilbertrecovery@engineer.com

Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery boasts a high success rate and customer satisfaction. Their team of experts has helped numerous clients recover lost Bitcoin and other digital assets, earning a reputation for excellence and reliability. By using their services, individuals can benefit from a high level of expertise, a fast and efficient recovery process, and a commitment to customer satisfaction. Whether you have lost Bitcoin due to hacking, fraud, or other forms of cybercrime,
Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery can help you recover your funds and get back on track.
Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery can be contacted by: prowizardgilbertrecovery(@)engineer.com /
WhatsApp: +1 (361) 418‑1326
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Imagine falling victim to a phishing attack and losing your hard-earned cryptocurrency. In this case study, we'll take you through the journey of how this team Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery successfully retrieved the stolen funds, leaving the cybercriminals scratching their heads.A hacked online wallet can be a terrifying situation, but fear not, for Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery is here to save the day. Locked out of your digital asset exchange account with your funds seemingly out of reach? Don't despair! Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery has the keys to unlock even the most stubborn accounts. I'll walk you through the process of how Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery helped a client regain access to their account and regain control of their digital assets. Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery stands out from other web recovery services due to the expertise and knowledge of their team. The team is well-versed in the intricacies of retrieving misplaced online currency, backed by years of experience in the field. Additionally, Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery prioritizes security and confidentiality, ensuring that your personal information remains protected throughout the recovery process. Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery specializes in the recovery of a wide range of online currencies, including cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. They also have the expertise to assist with recovering funds from online wallets, investment platforms, and digital asset exchanges. No matter the type of online currency you've misplaced, Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery has the skills to help you retrieve it. With a solid plan in place, the team will swing into action, implementing the recovery strategies that have been tailored to your specific case.Their team will use their wizard-like skills to navigate the intricate web of online currency systems, working tirelessly to restore what was lost. Recovering misplaced online currency can be a process that requires patience. But fear not, for this team will be with you every step of the way. They'll diligently monitor the progress of your case, providing regular updates and offering guidance as needed. Their goal is to ensure that no stone is left unturned until your lost funds are safely back in your virtual wallet. Reach out to Pro (prowizardgilbertrecovery(@)engineer . com) & WhatsApp: +1 (425) 623‑3222

Best Wishes.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

I want to use this opportunity to express my appreciation to Pro Wizards Gilbert Recovery for their help in getting back my $45,000 worth of stolen crypto currency, at first I doubted that Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery could not be able to help me receive it, but after they help me recover my crypto currency I was really amazed, and I was able to get my money back, am so glad I came across them early, since I have given hope of ever getting my money back but at the same time I really want to appreciate their efforts and support.

INFORMATION OF PRO WIZARD GILBERT RECOVERY:
Email: prowizardgilbertrecovery(@)engineer.com
& WhatsApp: +1 (425) 623‑3222

Best Wishes