ma02402420002@gmail.com - Michael Anderson

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

ma02402420002@gmail.com - Michael Anderson

MY GOOD FRIEND,

My name is Mr. Michael Anderson, I'm a branch manager for a bank here in Nigeria, West Africa, I got your information during my research on the internet.

It may interest you to hear that I am a man of peace and do not want problems, I only hope we can help each other. If you do not want this business offer then forget it as I will not contact you again.

I have packed a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the department head of the bank, it is my duty to send a financial report to my head office in Lagos at the end of each year.

During last year's 2021 termination report, I discovered that my branch, where I am Manager, made a profit of [US $ 20,500,000.00] that my head office is not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund on a SECOND ACCOUNT.

As a bank employee I can not be directly linked to this money so it made me contact you so we could work together so you can help me and receive this money in your bank account in your country so we can SHARE.

I offer you 40% of the total fund while you keep 60% for me in your bank account until I join you in your country for sharing / investing my own share of the funds, or even better we can go into a joint partnership venture, i would greatly appreciate it.

As soon as I receive your reply via this address (ma02402420002@gmail.com), I will give you more details on how we can achieve it successfully.

Sincerely,
Mr. Michael Anderson.
The head of department.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: ma02402420002@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 01:57:09 -0800
Subject: MY GOOD FRIEND,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: ma02402420002@gmail.com - Michael Anderson

MY GOOD FRIEND,

My name is Mr. Michael Anderson, I am a Branch Manager of a Bank here in Nigeria, West Africa, I got your information during my research on the Internet.

It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problems, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the Branch Manager of the Bank, it is my duty to send in a Financial Report to my head office in Lagos at the end of each year.

In the course of the last year 2021 end of the year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Manager made excess profit of [US$20,500,000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund in a SUNDRY ACCOUNT.

As a staff of the bank I cannot be directly linked to this money, so this made me to contact you for us to work together so that you can assist me and receive this fund into your bank account in your country for us to SHARE.

I am offering you 40% of the total fund, while you keep 60% for me in your bank account till I join you in your country for the sharing/investment of my own share of the funds or better still we can go into a joint partnership venture, I will appreciate it very much.

As soon as I receive your response through this Address( ma02402420002@gmail.com ) I will give you more details on how we can achieve it successfully.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Michael Anderson.
The Branch Manager.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: ma02402420002@gmail.com
From: MICHAEL ANDERSON <michaelanderson5555555555@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 02:46:19 -0800
Subject: 
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]