equipmentminingproperties@gmail.com - Guido Stella Roberto

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
LegalBriefs

equipmentminingproperties@gmail.com - Guido Stella Roberto

Good morning,

Thank you for finding time to this message, without taking much of your time, I am in need of your service. Are you still operating on this email Id? I am asking based on my previous message which is yet to be communicated back accordingly.

I have an interest in investing and moving this capital projects in your location and want to discuss and share with you more information.

This is my second time contacting you, since I have not heard from you given the importance of my previous message as I made it clear, I decided to reconfirm to know if you did receive my previous email message. Considering that things are gradually coming back to normal after the terrible Pandemic which paralyzed the world activities, I decided to reach you once again, hoping that you will return my message at this time.

Point 1. I am highly interested in investing my huge fund in capital projects under your tutelage and I shall avail in details the available capital under my custody upon the confirmation of your acknowledgment of this message

Point 2. Secondly, I equally have gold product for sale and if you have any potential buyer who is willing to travel to the location of the product for inpection and verification of the commodity. This is for the buyer to have the opportunity of conducting chemical analysis to enable him ascertain the purity and carats of the gold products he wants to purchase. You will find below the information of my available products just in case you have a serious and reliable buyer.

Point 3. Finally, as the rightful owner of the said products, I shall as well travel with the potential buyer to enable me make my product available for his inspection. That is, if everything go according to plan.

However, I will give you an accurate and detailed information on my assets but due to some reasons best known to me, I have decided to do that after we must have communicated back. To be candid, I will be able to unveil to you the aforementioned Gold and the total amount in question which I want to invest with you. I am highly interested in investing my huge capital resources under your tutelage and I shall avail in details the available capital under my custody upon the confirmation of your acknowledgment of this message
Conclusively, the information of the gold are as follows and more details about it and my total available fund meant for investment in your locations will be detailed for proper understanding.

COMMODITY: AU METAL
FORM: GOLD BARS
PURITY: 98.7% PLUS
QUALITY 24 CARAT

Kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this message for details if you are interested in cooperating with me in handling my available capital for investment purposes. I can clearly state the essence of my proposal here in the next message for your proper comprehension

Guido Stella Roberto
Contact Address: Aldo De Luca Via Vardano 20042, Lombardy, Italy

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 04:46:23 -0800 (PST)
From: Guido Stella Roberto <equipmentminingproperties@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Guido Stella Roberto <r.s.ggg.i@outlook.com>
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: To: [REDACTED] on 11/11/2022 1:46:22 p.m.

LLIsidroHeara

Re: equipmentminingproperties@gmail.com - Guido Stella Roberto

Why you say this is scam? Is there proof?

Hans Neesantoes

Re: equipmentminingproperties@gmail.com - Guido Stella Roberto

Any posts that LegalBriefs makes are scam emails that they have received in an email account that has only ever been used to communicate with scammers. There is no legitimate reason for a non-scammer to be writing to that email address.

That is not to mention how dumb the premise of this email is.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.