ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY/ BTC RECOVERY:

Consult a licensed professional expert Hacker (Ultimatehackerjerry@ seznam. cz) To recover your Scammed Bitcoin/Scammed funds/ Cryptocurrency/ Recovery of Stolen bitcoin / Bitcoin Mining/ Increase your Credit score/ Mobile spy remote control access authorization. Clear or Erase Criminal Records control.

Whasap ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY:
(+1 551202233 5) or
(+ 1 5 2 0 3 2 9 032 0)
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

DavidOtto
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz

Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer, who thinks that spamming anti-scam forums with his scam is a good idea.

LOST OR STOLEN BTC IS RECOVERABLE BY ULTIMATEHACKER JERRY:

How To Recover From Fake Cryptocurrency Investment.[

Greetings, I'm Dr. David Otto from Mississippi Eye Care, and I trade cryptocurrencies. During my cryptocurrency investments

I was taken advantage of, and $684,000 in BTC was stolen from me. Fortunately, I came across an internet post about a technological GOD: ULTIMATEHACKER JERRY, and I called him and worked with him just to give it a shot. To my surprise, he was able to recover $592,820 of what had been stolen from me, which I had never thought was possible, therefore I opted to share this with anyone who may require such aid, call ULTIMATEHACKER JERRY.

Email: (Ultimatehackerjerry@ seznam. cz)
WhatsAp: (+1 520, 282,7151)

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Re: ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz

Email address used by this dumb scammer davidottodavido@gmail.com

From the WhoIs for fake domain ultimatehackjerry.com
Creation Date: 2023-04-07T08:28:39.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-04-07T08:28:39.00Z

Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf