tettehnue@gmail.com - Emmanuel Tetteh

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
LegalBriefs

tettehnue@gmail.com - Emmanuel Tetteh

Greetings,

My name is Mr. Emmanuel Tetteh from Odikro Royal Family Bolgatanga Upper East Region Northern Ghana. We are a group of local gold Miners and we are looking for a direct buyer or an agent who will help us look for buyers on Commission basis.

The Purity of our gold is 97% and 22 Carats Plus and our price per kilo is affordable. We have 380 Kilos in Stock and we are looking for a buyer or an investor who will partner with us to invest in other of our 2 Concessions. Kindly contact me for more details if you are interested to work with us also let us know your purpose.
Hoping to hear from you.

Regards,
Emmanuel

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 23:33:34 +0000
Subject: Gold for sell
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: tettehnue@gmail.com - Emmanuel Tetteh

Greetings,

My name is Mr. Emmanuel Tetteh from Odikro Royal Family Upper East Region Northern Ghana. We are a group of local gold Miners and we are looking for a direct buyer or an agent who will help us look for buyers on Commission basis.

The Purity of our gold is 91.67% and 22 karats Plus and our price per kilo is affordable. We have 380 Kilos in Stock and we are looking for a buyer or an investor who will partner with us to invest in other of our 2 Concessions. Kindly contact me for more details if you are interested to work with us and also let us know your purpose.
Hoping to hear from you.

Regards,
Emmanuel

Code: Select all

Reply-To: tettehnue@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:37:28 +0100
Subject: Gold for sale
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]