annamov@inastana.com - Anna

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

annamov@inastana.com - Anna

hi. Do you like to relax on autumn evenings under a warm wool blanket, with a mug of moccachino? Hope you have a nice mood. You don't mind getting to know each other? I want to introduce myself. I am was born 27 y.o. It was difficult for me to take the first step to start writing to you, but I'm sure that it would not remain without your attention. So, maybe it's time to tell you why I sent you first. I want to meet a sincere man with whom I would like to share my life. I would like to find a nice man, who has his opinion and capable of action. A man who will always take care of his woman. A man, who is not burdened with debts and health problems. I am convinced that a soulmate should be older than his girlfriend, because he has wisdom that comes only with years. I hope be is looking forward to learning a little about me. I live alone. I like to engage in outdoor activities, I really like fitness and training in the fresh air. I really love evening walks through the streets of the city, enjoy the beautiful views and spend my free time usefully. I often read books and with and am constantly expanding my horizons. I know how to cook and as my relatives say, it turns out very and very well. If you are also lonely and do not mind getting to know me better, answer me this message. I want to believe that you are the person who possesses all these qualities. Please, tell about yourself and your hobbies. How are your days going? I will not be very distracting you, and I hope for your prompt response. I promise to tell you more about my life in the next letter. I will be pleasant to improve our relations with mutual interest. With this letter I am sending you my pics and I hope that you will reciprocate me. Hope you have a wonderful mood. Respectfully, Hanechka..

Code: Select all

To: dogma_smash@yahoo.com
Subject: hello
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 12:27:27 +0800
PIC202.jpg
PIC202.jpg (59.36 KiB) Viewed 313 times
PIC207.jpg
PIC207.jpg (57.5 KiB) Viewed 313 times
PIC204.jpg
PIC204.jpg (58.96 KiB) Viewed 313 times