aeonretail-feedback@outlook.my - Kora Abdullah

Been told that you've won the Coca Cola lottery? It's a scam. Find out more here.
LegalBriefs

aeonretail-feedback@outlook.my - Kora Abdullah

AEON Co. (M) Bhd.
Enriching Your Lifestyle
3rd Floor, AEON Taman Maluri
Shopping Centre, Jalan Jejaka,
Taman Maluri, Cheras,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

AEON 2022 Family Gift Selection Promotion Program has been Performed at our Head Office here at The AEON Retail Shopping Centre Cheras,Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The AEON 2022 Family Gift Program is registered and Organized in accordance with IOI Corporation Berhad and Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) also Sponsor by Maybank and RHB Bank Malaysia.

We are Hereby pleased to Officially Notify you of the Status of your AEON Promotion Prize payout of MYR 300,000,00 (Three Hundred Thousand Malaysian Ringgit), This is an Official Notification Letter from AEON Head Office is hereby issued your Email Ticket Number: AEON-2022-25-9610 in batch ( A ), Randomly Drew for your LUCKY NUMBER IS 380-2527-70367 which randomly Selected your EMAIL ADDRESS as one of the 7th E-MAIL Address SELECTED as a Winner EMAIL ADRESS of our AEON 2022 Family Promotion Program, You have therefore consequently won the AEON 2022 Promotion Prize in its first batch .

As regards to the Above Letter, We have Officially Approved a sum payout of MYR 300, 000, 00 (Three Hundred Thousand Malaysian Ringgit) only to you as our AEON 2022 Promotion Winner, The AEON 2022 Promotion Program Organizing Committee (L.O.C.) Will immediately commence immediate dispatch/Transfer of your prize of MYR 300,000,00 (Three Hundred Thousand Malaysian Ringgit) as soon as you have contacted our AEON payout desk via Email and WhatsApp, You are therefore advised to Contact the AEON Programs Payout Officer in charge Immediately as stated Below::

================================
Contact Person: Kora Abdullah
AEON Claim/Payout Person
Email: feedback-aeonretail@outlook.my
WhatsApp: 011-3906 1597
===============================

1. Full Name:.......
2. Age:......
3. Residential Address:.....
4. Occupation:......
5. Direct PHONE:.......
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AEON CO. (M) BHD.(formerly known as Jaya Jusco Stores Bhd) AEON was incorporated on 17 July 1975. AEON was set up in response to the Malaysian Governments invitation to AEON Japan to help modernize the retailing industries in Malaysia, For Information s, Inquiry and Fast Communications for Any of your Questions Contact us via 24Hours HOTLINE WHATSAPP ON +60 11-3906 1597 Our AEON has established itself as a leading chain of General Merchandise Stores (GMS) and supermarkets.

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 00:00:45 +0800
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: AEON 2022 Payout !!!
Reply-To: aeonretail-feedback@outlook.my