agentronaldthosko1@gmail.com - John Ronald Hosko

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

agentronaldthosko1@gmail.com - John Ronald Hosko

Attention;

This is to bring you notice that i have register your ATM VISA CARD with UPS COURIER COMPANY to your home address.I am Mrs jessica Kane, United States Secretary of State by profession.And the card's value is $3.5Million united state dollars,The security keeping charges has been paid but i did not pay their delivery fees since they refused Reasons for their refusal is because the delivery fee must be paid on the day of the delivery and the delivery fee is ($195) dollar only.

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider we the (UPS DELIVERY COMPANY) urge you to treat it genuinely.

This is the second notice we are sending to you in regards to your ATM debit card left here in our office, we notified you about this few weeks ago but we haven’t heard from you up till this moment.Many other packages, which we are supposed to deliver together with yours,had already been delivered to their various owners and yet yours is still here in our company.

AGENT JOHN RONALD HOSKO (ATM Card Center Director)
UPS DIRECTOR GENERAL
EMAIL:(agentronaldthosko1@gmail.com)
Phone +2347012820433

AGENT JOHN RONALD HOSKO of the ATM Card Center via his contact daetails above and this are the information needed for easy delivery of your CARD.

1.YOUR FULL NAME_____
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS______
3.YOUR PHONE AND CELL NUMBER____
4.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE____
5.YOUR COUNTRY_____

The delivery Diplomat to avoid wrong delivery process.

So as soon as you received your card do let me know ok,

Mrs Jessica Kane.
(Under Secretary).
Chat Conversation End
TELPHONE:+234 0706 541 9560

Code: Select all

X-Originating-IP: 197.210.8.209
Reply-To: "Mrs Jessica Kane." <agentronaldthosko1@gmail.com>
To: 
Subject: YOUR ATM Visa Card Payment
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 07:10:01 -0700
Orig IP: 197.210.8.209 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... .210.8.209

Country Code: 234
Country Name: Nigeria
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: Airtel Nigeria
Validity: The number is the correct length for a Nigerian mobile phone number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info

Country Code: 234
Country Name: Nigeria
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: MTN Nigeria
Validity: The number is the correct length for a Nigerian mobile phone number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info