odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr. Odunga. Well, his email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

Undertaker

Re: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
I am taking this time out to spread the work of Doctor Michael on this website. My name is Andre Ryder from Kissemme, Florida. I have just given birth to twin girls with the help of Doctor Michael who I met on this website. It was published by a woman who he also helped with fertility issues who was trying to conceive (TTC). With help from Doctor Michael, my husband who had lost hope of me ever giving birth was dumbfounded when my test results showed I was pregnant and waited patiently for my delivery. I am so happy to have met Doctor Michael and would recommend him out here to others looking for a way to get pregnant. Contact him on Whats-App +2348167159012 and Email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Undertaker

The day my husband left me, things appeared bleak, and the atmosphere was heavy with uncertainties. Everything seemed pale and so I decided to look for help in spell casters who have the capability to bring my ex husband back to me. As envisaged, I went on the internet and as you too have seen in your search for a reliable spell caster, I saw a lot of testimonies of spell casters in the recovery of ex husbands and loved ones. Driven by belief in Doctor Odunga, I contacted him and after explaining things to him, he accepted to face the challenges on ground. He did brilliantly well. My ex husband came back to me within 2 days of contact with more care and affection and promised never to leave me. I will therefore like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to him and share this testimony to enable others in need to contact him for his selfless service to situations and problems. Commendable, he shows great courage at taking on the daunting task of finding solutions to practically any given problem. Contact him at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and I believe he will help you as he did to me.
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Undertaker

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Michael. Well, his email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

Undertaker

My name is Beverly Penn from the UK and I am 49 years of age. I want to thank Dr Odunga for making me win the Euro Millions Lottery and I am showing my appreciation by writing his wonderful works online for you to read and contact this man to help you with any of your problems. When I met this man, he told me I would rejoice once he did the spell for me and I believed him and he did make me happy. He gave me the winning numbers and they were 3, 25, 38, 43, 49 and the lucky star numbers were 3 and 7. I won £109.9m. Thank you sir for what you did for me. His Whats-App contact is +2348167159012 or Email: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

Undertaker

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Doctor Michael helped me in getting back my EX-boyfriend who broke up with me 4 months ago. I tried all I could to make him see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but he denied me. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, I searched properly and I saw different reviews of Doctor Michael and I insisted on giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on (+2348167159012). He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-boyfriend will come back to me within 28 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-boyfriend came back to me and our wedding will be held Soon. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and he does a lot of spells. Once again i want to say am very grateful for your help

Hans Neesantoes

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Odunga. Well, his email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE
GLOBE ON:

Get your ex back spell
Lottery Spell
Love/Reunion Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Protection Spell
Freedom From Prison Spell
Marriage spell
Killing/Revenge spell
Healing/Cure spell

Contact him for any of these today at:
EMAIL: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Call and WHATS-APP HIM +2348167159012
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Odunga. Well, his email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

GLOBE ON:

Get your ex back spell
Lottery Spell
Love/Reunion Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Protection Spell
Marriage spell
Killing/Revenge spell
Healing/Cure spell

If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Get your ex back from a real love spell caster with Priest Odunga at his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com within 24 hours instantly.

I am very happy to have contacted Priest Odunga who helped me get my ex-husband back from another woman after 3 years of separation. I am very happy because I never believed in spell casting and contacting spell casters to solve my problem but after 3 years of separating from my husband being single, I had to contact Priest Odunga after I read about him online and how he has been helping people. I am very glad I did. My husband came back to me within 24 hours, begged me and the kids who needed their father back with them and I am very happy. I found this man through testimonies that he can solve pregnancy and love problems. That is why I contacted him to help me and within 24 hours my husband came back home and we are living happily together. His email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and his WhatsApp number is +2348167159012

Hans Neesantoes

Being the winner of a multi-million dollar lottery certainly will be a life-changing event for almost every single lottery winner. My name is Mavis Wanczyk from Chicopee, Massachusetts, the famous PowerBall lottery winner of $758 million (£591m). I know many people would wonder how I had won the lottery. Would you believe me if I told you that I did it with spell casting? I met this famous spell caster known as Doctor Odunga and he was the one who did it for me. As shocking as it was to me, my famous comment to the press was “ I’m going to go and hide in my bed.” Never did I believe that Doctor Odunga made me wealthy overnight. If you want to have your chance of winning and becoming very wealthy just like me, contact Doctor Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR WHATS-APP HIM at +2348167159012 and you will be lucky. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at the top

GLOBE ON:

Get your ex back spell
Lottery Spell
Love/Reunion Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Protection Spell
Marriage spell
Killing/Revenge spell
Healing/Cure spell