akumar@jrffinancial.org - Adaline S. Kumar

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

akumar@jrffinancial.org - Adaline S. Kumar

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Adaline S. Kumar
Pharmaceutical R & D (Phases I-IV)

ALL INVESTORS, if you're looking to double your money to fund various projects or to buy real estate or to invest in stocks, look no further, we can help you to double your money within 6 months for investments as low as $25K with absolutely NO risk. I am direct to the monetizer/investment platform. Want to know more, email me your interest at akumar@jrffinancial.org.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: akumar@jrffinancial.org - Adaline S. Kumar

Adaline S. Kumar

I am direct with a financial company who has connection to a safe/secure/fast/experienced PP platform which trades SBLC and cash for a better/higher long-term yield. This is definitely a better option that buying/leasing SBLC. If you’re interested in knowing more, I can directly connect you with my company’s CEO & CFO! Please let me know. My email is akumar@jrffinancial.org
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Terminator5
Location: Habentes autem donationes secundum gratiam, quæ data est nobis differentes sive prophetiam

The fake domain jrffinancial.org was registered in June 2020 by someone using a privacy service to hide your identity
Creation Date: 2020-06-24T19:06:28Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-06-24T19:06:28Z

Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: Private by Design, LLC

Hans Neesantoes

Adaline S. Kumar

I am direct with a financial company who has connection to a safe/secure/fast/experienced PP platform which trades SBLC and cash for a better/higher long-term yield. This is definitely a better option that buying/leasing SBLC. If you’re interested in knowing more, I can directly connect you with my company’s CEO & CFO! Please let me know. My email is: akumar@jrffinancial.org

Hans Neesantoes

Adaline S. Kumar

Greetings! I am a consultant with JRFF. My company is looking for a fresh-cut SBLC (cash backed about a 100M or more) to take it to trade. Can you kindly help?

Adaline Kumar
akumar@jrffinancial.org
570-630-0769

Hans Neesantoes

Adaline S. Kumar

Looking to monetize SBLC
Fresh cut
Cash backed
Min of 100M
via a trade platform

Please contact:
Adaline Kumar
E: akumar@jrffinancial.org
M: 570-630-0769