China girl what's up 10400USDT LOST

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
dimistat

China girl what's up 10400USDT LOST

Hello
Almost a month ago I met a Chinese girl from AsianCupid (a dating on line site), we communicate through what's up and after a week she convinced me to deposit money on a cryptocurrency exchange site located at Hong Kong, she guide me using screenshots and step by step to the whole registration. In a moment of enthusiasm I deposited 10400USDT in three money transfers made in two days before the Bank froze my account. She told me that her uncle had informations about Cryptocurrency transactions and had helped her to save her shop at Hong Kong from bankrupt,so she could help me to make some more money, like a stupid I had felt in love with her through messages and some photos and videos that send me.
Just after the mistake I understand the scheme after viewing reviews at scamadviser.com about the site then called bincapp.com. Meanwhile she told me that she was in love with me and she wanted only to help me make some more money so she could come find me.
In about 10 days the money became 21700USDT after about 10 transactions with the help of her uncles tips, I did not deposit any more money and after the exchange change domain name, bbinan.com she informed me that her uncle couldn't help anymore and we had to withdraw the money. The customer service asked me to pay 20% of taxes, meaning more than 4000USDT so I could withdraw money, meanwhile the reviews of the new domain name at scamadviser.com where explicit. And I communicate with another victim of her that send me her photos!!
I don't know what to do
I didn't searching for money but for love when started chatting with her.
I have completed documentation of everything, bank transfers, transactions, chatting, communication with the customer service , photos, videos, etc
Could tell me what to do?
Thank you

LegalBriefs

Re: China girl what's up 10400USDT LOST

Hello dimistat, I'm sorry to hear that you were scammed.

Realistically, you are not going to get the money you have lost back. But the only thing you can really do is report the crime to your local law enforcement and also to the fraud department of your bank.

You should also we wary of anyone who claims that they can get your lost money back. This will just be another scam and they will try to charge you upfront fees.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: China girl what's up 10400USDT LOST

As LegalBriefs says, the only thing you can do now is report the crime to the authorities.

A quick look at the WhoIs data for the domains you gave shows that bincapp.com was registered in April this year by someone claiming to be in Hong Kong
Creation Date: 2022-04-16T13:23:18Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-04-16T13:23:18Z

Registrant State/Province: HONG KONG
Registrant Country: HK,CN
and bbinan.com was registered in early August, again by someone claiming to be in Hong Kong
Creation Date: 2022-08-03T14:20:08Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-08-03T14:20:08Z

Registrant State/Province: HONG KONG
Registrant Country: HK,CN